Chapter 35

Thank you all so much to those that reached out to me. A special thanks to JessieR07, ROSE_STAR1_1307, AdryannaSmith1, Felicia20192, UnchartedFan, and KosmicNites_ for reaching out and giving me some ideas. Also, thank you for staying so loyal! Hope you are all doing well!

Chapter 35

Emethyst's POV

Before I knew it, Thursday had crept up on me quicker than a quick attack.  I wasn't sure how much longer we would be on Poni Island for, but I was growing paranoid. I had been training hard with Froslass and Haunter both, but I got no signs of anything. Nothing eventful had really happened in the past few days. I was losing sleep stressing about seeing my mother. Would it ever happen?

I sat on the couch in the living area of the room. Mallow was cooking breakfast for us girls, and Lana and Lillie were talking about tonight. Tonight was the night of the dance, and I was nowhere near ready. I still hadn't gone shopping for an outfit, and I didn't know what I was going to do with myself.  My dad had already given me the money to get my outfit.

"Okay everyone, breakfast is ready!" Mallow exclaimed. "Dig in!" She said, happily.

Us three girls walked over, and sat at the table

Us three girls walked over, and sat at the table. Mallow served us all the breakfast she cooked. Which looked to be scrambled eggs, with a side of colorful fruit salad similar to the one I had eaten the other day. She also made Pinap Juice.

"Wow! This is so yummy!" Lillie exclaimed, as she took a bite.

"Wow amazing, Mallow!" Lana exclaimed after she swallowed her first bite.

I stabbed a bite of the eggs, and popped it into my mouth. I was met with an explosion of flavor. Not even I or my own mother could cook this well. "Wow, this is amazing, Mallow." I said, after I swallowed.

Mallow's cheeks turned redder than a Gengar's eyes. "You really think so?!" She exclaimed in happiness.

I looked up at her and nodded. "Yes, it's really good." I winked at her. Lana and Lillie then looked at each other as if they knew what was going on, which I knew it was because of Mallow admitting to liking me. I already had a plan on how I was going to ask her to the dance; I just had to wait until the right time.

I continued eating, for this was the first time in a while I had actually enjoyed one of my meals. I looked over at the Pokemon who were to my right, as they were all digging into their breakfast as well. Haunter and Froslass were happy as well.

"So, what are the plans for today? Anyone know?" Lana asked.

That was actually a good question. Because I didn't know.

"I don't know, probably gonna get the last bit ready for the dance tonight would be my best guess." I said. I hadn't seen what the venue looked like yet, because Olivia wanted it to be a surprise. I was still stressing out about getting my outfit tonight. No way I was gonna walk in there looking like a washed up bum from Lavender Town.