Chapter 46

So.. I'm really sorry if these next chapters kind of suck, but I'm a bit blocked at the moment. Well, not really blocked but I have a lot of ideas and it's hard picking just one to go with lol. Hope y'all enjoy! Love you all.

Chapter 46

Emethyst's POV

"Kyu! Kyu!"

I was shaken awake by Mimikyu's familiar cries and sobs. I rose up out of bed, to find her not by my chest anymore. I looked around the darkened loft; That was only illuminated by the moonlight, to find her on the floor, crying hysterically. Tears were flowing onto her little rag, making it wet.

"Mimikyu?" I said, groggily. "What's wrong?" I asked her. I sat on the edge of the bed, still partially asleep. I looked across the way to see Ash still sound asleep, as well as all of his Pokemon. Rotom Dex was still out like a light as well.

"Kyu! Kyu!" She sobbed. She still stood in the center of the loft, crying. It was as if she were having a form of nightmare or something. I got up, and looked down at the foot of my bed to still see Gengar and Froslass sound asleep as well. I then walked over to the center of the loft. I gently picked Mimikyu up, and cuddled her as if she were a baby. I then walked back over to my bed, and sat down.

"Mimikyu? Can you hear me?" I asked, quietly. "It's okay, I'm here." I said to her softly, as I rocked her back and forth. I was instantly reminded of that baby project I had to do back when I was twelve. We had to take home an electronic baby for the weekend, and care for it as if we were legit parents. My baby was a pain, because it woke me up crying every three hours or so. My mom made fun of me that whole weekend, telling me that's exactly how I was when I was a baby, and that it was "payback" to watch me suffer just as she had did. But, I can honestly say I'd prefer Mimikyu over that right now.

"Kyu." Mimikyu was still crying, but she was getting quieter now. I continued consoling her as much as possible. However, I was beginning to wake up now. I reached over for my phone, and checked the time. It was nearing 5am.

I looked down at Mimikyu, and saw she was now awake. Her little beady eyes were glistening with tears. She looked straight up at me, the moonlight reflecting off of her eyes.

"You had a nightmare, didn't you?" I asked her softly, as I looked down into her glistening beady eyes. "See? I'm still here." I said, as I cuddled her close to show her. "I told you I would never give up on you, Mimikyu." I said to her. Mimikyu responded by burrowing herself deeper in my arms.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps down below. They were nearing the loft. I rolled my eyes in annoyance when I realized it could only be one person. My dad. I heard his familiar steps climbing up the loft. Ugh. I thought.

"Everything okay up here?" He said kind of groggily, as I saw he wasn't wearing his familiar white hat or green framed glasses. He was in his light pink night shirt and white sleep shorts.

"Yeah, everything's fine," I said. "Mimikyu woke me up crying. I think she had a nightmare." I added, as I continued cuddling her tight. Probably about her shit ex trainer. I thought.

My dad then walked over. "I thought I heard crying. I wanted to make sure it wasn't you." He said, as he sat on my bed side.

I rolled my eyes. "Now, why would I be crying?" I asked. I didn't understand.

My dad shrugged. "I don't know, I just came to check on you to make sure you were okay." He said. I noticed it was beginning to get lighter in the room, meaning the sun was beginning to rise.

I was now wide awake anyway. "Well, I am dad." I said. "I'm probably going to stay up now, anyway." Mimikyu began moving around in my arms happily.