Chapter 26

Love you guys!

Chapter 26

Emethyst's POV

We had all gotten off the boat. Haunter and Froslass floated by my side. Despite Olivia telling me not to think about what we had talked about; I wasn't able to. I turned to my two Pokemon, and confided in them just for a brief moment.

"Haunter, Froslass," I said. "I really want to see mom again. I was told we have to train hard in order to do so." I looked down at the Froslassite, and picked it up in my hands. "I know you two have the potential to be amazing. Will you please help me?" I asked, as I looked up at the both of them.

Froslass came over and hugged me with her humanoid arms. "Froslass." She said. Haunter approached me and rubbed his gaseous body against me as if he were a Meowth. I smiled at the two of them. "Thanks you two so much." I said, as I hugged the two of them. I felt loved by my two ghosts, and I loved them with my pure being. I didn't understand why ghost Pokemon got a bad rep. They were just as lovable as any other Pokemon.

"Emethyst! Aren't you coming?" I heard my dad call out behind me. I didn't realize they had started walking off without me. I was so deep in the moment I hadn't realized.

"Coming!" I called out. "Come on, you two." I said to my two Pokemon. We caught up to the rest of the group, and I caught up to my dad's side. He looked over at me.

"What were you doing back there?" He asked me, as he looked down.

I looked up at his familiar green framed glasses and smiled. "Oh, I was just showing my two favorite Pokemon some love is all." I said, trying to play it off. My dad looked down at me weirdly, but I assumed he bought it because he didn't ask me any other questions.

"So what are the plans for today?" I asked my dad.

"Eh, nothing really. A bit of a free day. We'll probably do some Pokemon battling if anything." He said.

This was music to my ears. I needed to battle and train as much as possible for Poni Island. I danced a little mentally. "Awesome," I said. "I've been dying to battle with someone." I smiled.

"You're really fired up. What's got you this way?" My dad asked, a bit suspiciously with his eyebrow raised.

I thought quickly, for I was sure he was on my case now, which was the last thing I needed. "Well, I was trapped in the house for the whole weekend sick. I'm just in the mood to battle." I smiled brightly and said quickly.

My dad smiled down at me. "You are definitely my daughter." He said, as he scratched my scalp as if I were a Rockruff. This immediately caused me to get a little angry though. I didn't like anyone touching my hair unless I gave them the okay to.

"Hey!" I spat. "I spent an hour on my hair this morning!" I exclaimed, as I pushed his hand away. My hair was really thick, and took forever to style. I was surprised it wasn't frizzing up in this heat, so I was having a good hair day.

"Girls..." Ash chimed in.

"Shut up." I said, as I rolled my eyes and elbowed him.

"Hey now, you two." My dad said, as he got onto both of us. I laughed a little under my breath because it was beginning to feel like Ash was a bit like my sibling.

We then reached the Pokemon Center. I was surprised to see it wasn't far from the dock, but it was super convenient because you didn't have to walk far.

The automatic doors opened, and the air conditioning hit me in my face. Straight ahead, Nurse Joy was at her desk with her Blissey, and a flower Pokemon I had never seen before. However, she was dressed a little differently from the Nurse Joys in Kanto.