Chapter 19

I might get this fic completed within the next month. Found out I probably won't be back to work until May. Thank goodness for relief though. Anyway, enjoy loves!

Chapter 19

Emethyst's POV

I sat down on the couch; phone in hand. All the Pokemon seemingly followed me. Principal Oak's Vulpix and Snowy sat on the couch with me. Snowy on my right, and Principal Oak's Vulpix on my left.

I put my phone down, and pet both of them. It was amazing, because they both felt so different. Snowy was cool, and the Principal's Vulpix was hot.

"That's a rare sight," my dad chimed in. "You hardly ever see two regional variants side by side like this." He sat down to my left. "It was nice of Principal Oak to get in on the trade project." He said.

Rotom Dex then came over, and took a picture of the two Vulpixes on my lap. "Brand new data! This is amazing!" He squealed.

I giggled a little. "I never even knew there was such things as regional variants. I actually learned alot today in Pokemon School." I said, as I continued petting the two Vulpixes.

"That's good," my dad said. "But Emethyst, I hope you know I'm going to be a little harder on you than the others." He said, as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes subtlely. "I kind of figured." I said, as I continued petting the two variants. Both of their fur were equally soft, and it seemingly felt like I couldn't stop.

Just then, Haunter appeared behind my dad. He then began tapping him on his right shoulder. My dad then shuddered uncontrollably. "Ugh!" He said, then made a weird face.

"What's the matter, dad?" I teased. " Can't handle a Ghost type?" I laughed. Haunter laughed along with me.

My dad then snapped out of his ghost induced shakes. "Of course I can," he said. "Just haven't been beckoned by a Haunter in a long time." He then scratched the center of Haunter's head. Haunter looked like he was enjoying it, and even began floating upside down. My dad laughed, and so did I.  "Your Haunter is an interesting one to say the least." He said.

"That's a Haunter from Lavender Town for you. I've had my run-ins before." Ash said as he walked into the living area, smiling bashfully, as he remembered a long lost memory.

"Oh really? Do tell

"Oh really? Do tell." I said, looking over at him now interested.

Ash then smiled even more bashfully now. "Eh it's a story for another time." He said. "How are you and Snowy getting along?" He asked, as he sat on the other side of the couch.

I shrugged. "I think we're getting along great actually. She seems to like me, at least." I said. I continued petting the two Vulpixes.

"Do you think maybe Lillie has been able to touch Froslass yet?" Ash asked, as he looked out the window.