Where are you going, Mimikyu?

Hope y'all enjoyed that heart wrenching little teaser. Lol. I'm sorry if I made some people cry. My husband was among those people. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Emethyst's POV

I woke up to bleak darkness. The moon was shining bright in the window, illuminating it just a bit. I looked down from my top bunk, and saw Lana and Lillie sound asleep across from me. What woke me up? I reached underneath my pillow and checked the time, for it was 5:30am.

I still had about three hours before I had to wake up, so I rolled over to go back to sleep. That's when I heard something.

"Kyu." I heard a little voice cry. I then heard little sobs. I sat up, and looked around the room. It was quiet. All of the Pokemon were sound asleep, so that eliminated the Pokemon being the source of the noise. I listened below me, and heard Mallow snoring so that also took her out of the equation.

"Kyu!" I then heard again. It sounded like it was coming from outside. I took my phone, and put it in my sweatpants pocket. I got out of bed, and climbed down the ladder. I stepped off lightly, and tiptoed to the window. I looked outside, to see nothing.

"Kyu Kyu!" I heard the cries again. It sounded like it was coming from the woods behind the Pokemon Center. I looked around, and made sure everyone was asleep. Gengar and Froslass were asleep, and I decided not to bother them. I would only be a moment.

I tip-toed out of the bedroom, using the moonlight as my source of light, and opened the door slowly. I stepped out, and closed it back as soft as possible. I took a quiet, deep breath and headed for the door. I slipped my sandals on, and opened the door slowly. I made sure I left it unlocked, so I could get back in.

I closed the door slowly, and tip-toed as quietly as possible. I made sure I was as silent as a Whismur when I passed my dad's room. When I was about a couple of yards away from his bedroom, I made a run for it down the hall. My sandals were making that loud flipping noise every time they hit my foot. My phone was hitting my thigh, with every step I took.

I exited the hallway, and entered the main entrance of the Pokemon Center. I looked around, and saw there was a boy sitting in the waiting area of the Center. He was hugging a Pikachu and smiling. I thought this was kind of weird, considering how late it was. But I didn't question it, some people were early birds.

I walked out of the Pokemon Center, and felt that it had cooled down quite a bit. I shivered a little, as I wished I would have grabbed my Gastly hoodie before I came out here. But, I couldn't go back and risk getting caught. The moon and stars shined brightly in the now velvet colored sky, due to the sun about to rise soon.

"Kyu!! Kyu!!" I heard the sound again. Was it a Pokemon? It was nothing like I had ever heard before. The voice was little, like a baby's. I ran to the woods, and pulled my phone out of my pocket to use my flashlight. I switched it on, and looked for the source of the crying.

"Kyu!" I heard the crying again, and a sob right behind it. My flashlight then shined onto a Pokemon that I had almost completely forgot about.