Chapter 25

Woke up this morning to 4k reads! I love you all so much!

Chapter 25

Emethyst's POV

My dad, Ash, the Pokemon and I walked into the classroom. Everyone, including the principal, was standing together, talking. All the Pokemon, including Froslass, were playing together. Haunter and Snowy joined right in as soon as we walked in. Kiawe and Lana were talking to each other one on one, and Sophecles and Mallow were talking to each other as well.

"Alola, all!" My dad said, as we approached them all.

"Alola, Professor!" The class exclaimed happily. Pikachu spotted Ash, and immediately ran over to him. "Pika pika!" He cheered, as he jumped on him. "Hey, buddy!" Ash exclaimed, happily. "How was your time with the Principal?"

As soon as Froslass saw me; She floated over quickly and hugged me. "Froslass!" I exclaimed happily. "How are you?" I asked, as I hugged her back.

"Froslass!" She exclaimed, as she let go and floated over to Lillie. Lillie then turned away from the group to Froslass.

"What is it, Froslass?" She asked. Lillie then saw me, and ran over to me. "Emethyst, Hi!" She exclaimed.

I smiled over at Lillie, as she approached me. "Hey, Lillie." I said, happily. "How was everything this weekend?" I asked her, as I watched Froslass join her side.

"See for yourself!" Lillie exclaimed. She turned over to Froslass, and opened her arms wide. "Give me the biggest hug you can, Froslass!" Lillie's loud voice caused everyone to stop what they were doing, and watch.

Froslass responded immediately by floating over quickly, and wrapped her humanoid arms around Lillie. Lillie responded by giving her a tight squeeze. My eyes widened in excitement, as if I was witnessing something magical.

"Yes, Lillie!! You did it!" I exclaimed. I was happy for her, and so was the rest of the class.

"That's amazing, Lillie!" My dad exclaimed, as he walked over to her.

"Way to go, Lillie!" Mallow exclaimed, as she walked over. She then looked over at me, and her expression changed. Her green eyes widened as if she had never seen me before, and she sort of froze in space.

"Emethyst

"Emethyst.. is that you?" She asked, as if she were unsure.

I smiled at her. "In the flesh," I said. "I put a little into my appearance today." I said, smiling bashfully. I then remembered that she had flavored my medicine. "Oh yeah! Thanks for flavoring my medicine." I said to her.

Mallow then smiled bashfully, her cheeks turning red. "Oh yeah, it was no problem. Good to see you're feeling better." She said happily, but a little jumpy.