Chapter 27

Hope everyone had a great Easter! Enjoy!

Chapter 27

Emethyst's POV

We were all in the Cafe area. Froslass sat next to me, and Haunter levitated on my other side. The sun was shining brightly through the windows; illuminating the whole cafe area.

Mallow, Lillie, and Lana sat across from me; while all the boys sat on the other side. My dad was nowhere in sight, and Olivia literally disappeared out of the blue. I haven't seen her since we got off the boat. I wonder where they were?

"Wonder what the plans for today are?" Lillie asked, trying to strike up conversation I guessed.

I shrugged. "My dad mentioned it was just going to be a free day today. He said something about Pokemon battling." I said. I hoped this was still the plan, because I needed to train as much as possible for the chance to see my mom next week. I wanted nothing more than that.

"I could go for some battling. I want to practice my Z moves with Popplio." Lana said, as she clutched Popplio in her arms. I could tell her and Popplio had an unbreakable bond. It's how I felt with both of my ghostly sweethearts.

I smiled at the two of them

I smiled at the two of them. I then got curious about Z moves. I remembered my dad talking to me about them before the medicine knocked me out, and asked me if I ever considered using them. I looked down at Lana's blue Z ring, and began to wonder how one would look on my wrist.

"Something wrong, Emethyst?" Mallow asked.

I shook my head in response. "No not really, just thinking about some stuff is all." I said, as I picked up my mom's megastone and examined it. The sun captured the familiar icy flake in it. I loved the way it looked.

It was then that Olivia's interestingly dressed figure walked into the cafe area, with my professor of a dad by her side. I was a little anxious to see what this meeting was about.

"Alola again all, sorry I disappeared for a bit." Olivia said. "But I have some amazing, yet exciting news! We found a venue for the Mother's Day dance!" She exclaimed in happiness.

My stomach began churning. Did the island kahuna of Poni Island give her the green light? I was now anxious. I was about to find out if I had a chance at seeing my mom.

"Where?" Lillie asked, I assumed the anticipation was killing her as much as it were me. I looked around, and noticed Mallow looked sad, while everyone else looked to be on the edge of their seat waiting for a response.

"We'll be having it on none other than Poni Island!" She exclaimed happily. I did a happy dance mentally. I knew it was time to train as hard as I could within the next week. "However," she then said, a little worried. "Because I wasn't able to find any other place, and it begins getting busy around this time of year, the kahuna said it would have to be held this Thursday night." She said.