Part 7

Warning: Smut ahead. 

Jimin's POV

The next morning, I woke up and realized that I was laying on my bed alone.

Was last night's conversation with Jungkook was just a dream? It must be. Having Jungkook wanting to help me with my heat was too good to be true after all. He'd probably gone back to his home already after he took his shower.

Maybe he really didn't like the bathtub after all.

I stared at the ceiling for a while before deciding to get up and clean myself. I looked at the clock and it was only seven-thirty in the morning.

After I cleaned up, I walked towards the kitchen and took out a few bottles of plain water and put it in the bedroom. I wouldn't have the energy left to walk to the kitchen when the heat attacked.

If you were wondering about the ice cream, I didn't eat it on the first day of my heat because the attack was so bad. But I would eat them the next few days, when the attack has lessened.

After everything was prepared, I rest myself on the bed and watched some dramas to distract myself. It wasn't long before I started to feel pain in my lower abdomen and I clutched my stomach letting my laptop falls from my lap, landing besides me on the bed.

Shit, it happened too early this time.

I glanced at the clock noticing that it was around nine-thirty. Usually my heat would come around noon, but not this time.

I didn't even manage to finish the first episode. Sorry Park Bogum. I will have to watch you next time.

"Urghhhh oh my goshhh," I grunted, slowly feeling my body started getting hot and sweating due to the pain.

By now I was already curled up leaving my laptop still running without even pausing the drama. I clutched my stomach tighter if that was possible and tried to breath in the remaining of Jungkook's scents from his shirt that I was wearing.

Tears rolled down involuntarily, and I couldn't even wipe the tears away from my face. I gasped when I felt the pain attacked and rolled back and forth on the bed trying to cope with it.

I was hoping that I would black out due to the pain being unbearable but just to my luck, I have never blacked out when it came. So, I had to endure this pain until it calmed down by itself.

My whole body started to hurt and not only my lower abdomen area. I whimpered on the bed, closing my eyes trying my best to force myself to relax in this situation.

I didn't even realize there was someone at the door until he called out my name.

"Jimin?" I snapped open my eyes and saw him looking at my state while quickly approaching me.

"Urghh J-Jungkook?" I tried to hide my pain but to no avail. I tried to get up only to fall back onto the bed when another attack came.

He knows now. I can't hide it anymore.

His scent reached my nose and I crave for more, but I didn't dare to get close to him.

"Why didn't you call me, Jimin? You've agreed to let me help you,"

Huh? It wasn't a dream?

"Are you s-sure, Jungkook?"

He didn't say anything but scooped me up from the corner of the bed and placed me on the center. His touch felt so good onto my skin that I yearned for more.

When he placed me on the bed, I thought he was going to move away but to my shock he started to plant kisses on my jaw down to my neck and collarbone, while his hand started to unbutton my shirt. I threw my head back giving him more access and he complied, giving me more kisses and even started to leave hickeys there.