Big Brother

You don't know how long they had been staring at each other. Atsumi, with a sheepish grin and awkward gold eyes, clashing with sparkling emerald overflowing with excitement.

You don't think you had ever seen your son get so worked up before, and this is even after he met All Might.

With All might Izuku was incredibly shy, his overpowering adoration and appreciation spilling out with stutters and blushes. Meeting All Might was meeting the man he wanted to be. Meeting him was the dreams he wanted to accomplish for himself.

With Atsumi, meeting him was a secret prayer he said every night before he went to sleep, the thing he secretly wished for on birthdays and Christmas. Atsumi was a wish, one that came true. He almost couldn't believe it.

In this moment, Izuku had the rest of his childhood planned out the moment his green eyes met that of his older brother.

"Um, hi?"

"ONIISAN!" Typically shy little Izuku practically launched himself onto Atsumi's leg, causing said white haired boy to flush red and slightly freak out.

"Oh god mom, what do I do? I don't wanna hurt him! He's so tiny!" He panicked, shaking his right leg into the air while your tiny green muffin held on for dear life.

Perhaps you could have introduced them better.

When you got a call from Atsumi saying he was gonna head over and do some laundry, you started to make breakfast for the three of you. Izuku was bouncing around in his All Might onesie, enjoying his Saturday morning with his mom. He didn't question the over abundance of food you made, but his curiosity was slightly peaked. 30 minutes later you heard the doorbell ring, and you called to Izuku from the kitchen.

"IZUKU, I GOT YOU SOMETHING!" Immediately said boy sped out of his room and looked up at you with excitement and wonder.

"Really? You didn't have to!"

"Of course I did." He smiled bashfully at your words, scrunching the fabric of his onesie in embarrassment. However, he knew better than to deny you further, he always lost this battle.

"Go open the door!" You gestured him to open the door with your wooden spoon, watching as he raced over, his cape fluttering behind him as he did so. Once he got to the living room he stood on his tippy toes, barely managing to open the door. When he did it swung open, and he stared at the awkward boy before him.

"Surprise, I got you a brother!" You chirped happily, still out of site for the two boys but not out of hearing range.

"aAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH?!" He screamed in surprise, while you just chuckled and flipped the chocolate chip pancakes you were making.

And, that pretty much lead you to now.

"I want Oniisan to help me!" Izuku squeaked with wonder, while Atsumi had finally calmed down and allowed the young boy to sit beside him at your dining room table. Said table was covered in food; freshly made pancakes, scrambled eggs, thick cut ham and apple juice, along with a couple of pastries sitting neatly on a plate in the middle.

"Mhm! You smiled, watching as a blushing Atsumi helped Izuku fill his plate up with breakfast, even going as far as to offer if Izuku wanted help cutting his pancakes.

Izuku, who very much didn't need help, beamed at the opportunity and nodded his head so vigorously you wondered if it might fall off. You just watched the two of them with the biggest smile imaginable, happily snacking on your breakfast.

Turns out this became a common theme for the rest of the day.

"Oniisan! Help!"

"Oniisan! Wanna play heroes?!"

"Oniisan! Let's take a nap!"

Poor Atsumi had just as much of a hard time saying no to Izuku as you did, and let the kid go rampant with his cute little ideas.

At first the highlight of your day was watching Atsumi play 'I am here!' with Izuku, but that quickly changed to the site you were looking at right now.

Izuku was fast asleep on the couch, resting snugly on Atsumi's chest. Said snowy haired boy was sprawled out, his long arms hanging off the edges while his head was lulled back. His mouth was hanging open, allowing soft snores to escape him. Izuku was curled into a little ball, a tiny green blanket carefully laid to rest over him by Atsumi.

You think you took at least 200 pictures, and even then you still felt the urge to take more.

"So, cute!" You squeaked, your hands on your cheeks as you looked at your two precious boys. You quickly made sure to change your ALL your screensavers to the new picture, giving a big smile to your phone whenever you needed to turn it on and take a look at the time.

The Saturday had gone by fast, and while they continued snoozing you slipped Atsumi's keys from off the hook, grabbing the dirty laundry he was going to do at your house from the trunk of his car. You quickly dumped it in the washer and started it, and after that you amused yourself with cleaning around the house as well as cleaning out the old spare room you used as storage. You knew Atsumi had his own apartment...but..

There was no harm in having an extra bedroom open for him, right? Just in case!

By the time they had come two, the house was sparking, Atsumi's laundry was folded neatly and placed into a reusable All Might themed cloth bag, and your guest bedroom could finally be used for its intended purpose once more. Not only that, but you were currently on the phone inquiring about the aquarium closest to your house.

The two boys on the couch had started to stir, the sound of your happy voice lulling them awake while they rubbed their eyes and yawned.

"-okay, thanks again! Goodbye!" You hung up the phone and walked back over to them, sweeping the tired Izuku off of Atsumi so he could stand properly and stretch his legs. Izuku tiredly melted into your hold, resting his head against your shoulder.

"Uh uh love, you got to wake up!" You sung to your little green bean and started to tickle his neck with one hand, the other supporting him up.

"N-n-o! I'm a-a-awake!" He giggled out with laughter, a big grin on your face as you continued to tickle him with no mercy. After a couple of minutes, and you were sure your son was awake, you set him down and gave him a juice box, watching as his big green eyes immediately started scanning for his brother.

"Oi, you didn't have to fold my laundry." Atsumi awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, surprised and bashful from the unexpected gesture. You and Izuku walked over to the living room towards him, and you simply walked up to him and pinched his cheek.

"Yeah, but I wanted to, so I did. Got a problem with that squirt?" You playfully narrowed your eyes to which he just scoffed with a smile.

"No ma'am."

"Hey! Don't call me ma'am! It makes me feel old!"

"You are old." You started to fake cry and Izuku immediately came to your side, looking torn between his new brother and his crying mother.

"Oniisan! You should never make Mama cry!" Izuku looked at Atsumi disapprovingly who in turn let his mouth hang open in disbelief.

"What!"

"Waaahhhhhh Atsumi was mean to meeeeeee!" You fake cried, your face buried in your hands. Izuku walked up to your standing figure and gently touched your leg, looking up at you with concern. "Are you okay, mama? Do you need a hug?" You quickly swept Izuku up into your arms again, a loud laughter booming from your chest.

"Yes I do! Come 'ere muffin." You wrapped your arms around Izuku and hugged him while he wrapped his arms around your neck.

"That's right Oniisan, never make mama cry. You hear this? Even Izuku knows." Atsumi glared at you while Izuku just nodded his head in agreement, the sarcasm going completely over his head.

"Now, who wants to go to the aquarium!!!"

"Meeee!"

"....." You turned to look at Atsumi, who was currently fighting the will of Izuku's sparkly and watery big eyes at the thought of his oniisan not going with them.

".....fine."

"Yay!" You both cheered in unison, and with that the three of you took off.