Kidnapping

You didn't really have any destination in mind as you drove through the nice scenery of the richer neighborhoods, sipping on a large iced chocolate milk as you enjoyed the last of nice weather before the cold of Autumn started to creep in. It was almost never a slow day at work, but your hospital had just accepted a giant batch of pre-med students and interns, and you took the opportunity to leave early and let the chaos ensue without you. Maybe you should go for a walk? You think you saw a nice park area with trails awhile back. You nodded to yourself in conformation, doing a U turn as you started to drive back on the well paved roads. Sometimes when you were bored, you would dream house shop through rich neighborhoods like these; find the lots with your favorite land and imagine a giant garden with a turtle pond, a pool and a back deck for lounging etc etc.

Oh hey! The park was coming up into view! Really, this was one of your favorite neighborhoods to go to, It was always so calm and beautiful-

What the hell?! WAS THAT AN INJURED CHILD JUST RUNNING IN THE FUCKING STREET? Immediately you pulled your car over as a little boy with red and white hair no older than your own son was bolting down the street towards the park, his hands holding his left eye while blood seeped down his chin and dripped onto his white shirt. You don't think you had ever gotten out of your car faster in your life.

"Sweetie! Are you okay!? Do you need some help!" You called out as non threateningly as possible, already speed walking to the confused and injured boy. Said boy had turned towards you in panic, looking at you with his one visible stormy grey eye alight with fear. His eye darted from you and then back to the park he was running to.

"I'm a doctor, I can help you, I promise." As if to further prove you point you gestured down to the white doctor coat that still adorned your body, your name tag still pinned over your left breast while your hospital ID lanyard dangled lazily from your neck. Slowly the boy seemed to walk towards you, hesitant and extremely cautious. His actions reminded you of a small wounded animal, and you stood there patiently until he mustered up enough courage to get close to you.

"So, what's your name hun? Mine is [f/n] Midoriya." You smiled warmly to the scared boy, who seemed to relax slightly after your introduction.

"...Todoroki Shoto." You nearly choked on your spit. Todoroki? FROM TODOROKI ESTATE!? THE SON OF ENDEAVOUR?

DID HE DO THIS TO HIS SON?

WHO THE FUCK DID YOU NEED TO BEAT SENSELESSLY?! Despite all the whirling thoughts of anger coursing through your veins you kept your soft smile.

"ah, it's nice to meet you Todoroki-san. I'm going to grab my first aid kit real quick, okay?" the small boy nodded and you quickly ran to the trunk of your car, pushing aside all your heated blankets and sweaters. Eventually you found the giant red case and you heaved it out of your car, setting it down on the sidewalk.

"Alright kiddo, let's take a look. Come over here." You gestures for him to come over to which he quickly did.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to remove your hands so I can take a look, okay?" Todoroki seemed to hesitate at this, and you shot him a comforting smile.

"...okay." Slowly he took his tiny hands off his face, and it took all you had to not verbally gasp at the obvious inflicted burn mark scarring half his face.

'This poor boy must be in so much pain.' Your heart twisted at the thought of any parent doing this to their child, and you honestly prayed not only for yourself but for the kid as well that this wasn't inflicted by his mom or dad.

The twist in your gut contradicted this prayer, but you could hope non the less.

"Alrighty, Do you want me to heal this instantly using my quirk? I'm afraid there's going to be scarring, and there's not much I can do for that. If you like I could simply take away the pain and dress the wound," You gestured to the giant med kit you had set down, and even started to open it. "and we could go see a plastic surgeon to see about healing it with minimal-"