Love and Pizza

"Atsumi, Izuku! I'm home!" You chimed as you opened your front door with one hand, the other holding your keys as well as a heavy bag full of random household necessities. After work you were planning on going straight home and sleeping; you had been scheduled for a 13 hour surgery and as per usual, minor complications had arisen. Luckily it was a success, and with only two more hours tacked on your patient was as good as new!

Literally, he had a new lung. Transplants were complicated but very rewarding.

However, after you tiredly dressed yourself in the locker room and said goodbye to Kayla and Sina, your two coworkers and close friends, Atsumi texted you and asked you to pick up a couple of things before you came home. With a tired sigh you complied, the back of your conscious had already been nagging you about the lack of laundry detergent and your dwindling number of toilet paper. Plus, you still owed him after that whole Hawks incident, and for looking after Izuku for you while you were at work. You actually owed Hawks as well, considering you pushed him through your window and made him fly home shirtless, but technically that last factor was his fault.

So you drove to the store, pushed your cart around tiredly as you browsed for way longer then you should have, and ended up with twice the amount of things you came to buy.

That was shopping for you.

Your living room was pitch dark, the only light offered being the rays of moonlight that spilled through the open door.

"Kids?" You set down your bags right next to the doorway and shut the door behind you, walking over to flip the lights on.

They didn't work.

Now you're guard had risen ever so slightly, and it was only at that moment that you registered the faint glow coming from your dining room. Slowly you walked towards the gentle glow, suspicion coating your mind as your feet made no sound against the hardwood floor.

What greeted you when you turned the corner made you truly speechless.

"Hi mama! Welcome home! I'll be serving you today!" Izuku, dressed up in a little black tuxedo surprised you with a grin, standing right in front of your beautifully decorated dining room. Fairy lights had been strung up around the walls, and candles had sat all around the room. A giant bouquet of freshly cut sunflowers sat center on the table, along with a dark red tablecloth and-

Was Atsumi standing next to an ice bucket?! At the end of the table you made eye contact with Atsumi, who in turn met your [e/c] eyes with gold and looked away in embarrassment. His white hair had been slicked back, a black tie hanging sloppily around his neck. His cheeks were stained pink but he gestured to your spot nonetheless, and pulled out a bottle of sparkling apple cider from the ice bucket next to him. Izuku grabbed your hand in his, a fake menu in the other as he led you dutifully to your seat. When you had walked over he quickly let go of your hand and pulled out the chair, and you smiled brightly as Atsumi pushed it in.

"Thank you! Whats on the menu!" You took the tan parchment paper that read 'menu' in bold red crayon written in Izuku's neat handwriting, and proceeded to read your three options for your favorite food, your favorite dessert, and a list of a couple of wines you had stored in your cabinet.

"Tonight we'll have [f/f], then for dessert [f/d]!" Izuku chirped with a grin. His green eyes sparkled with pride and excitement, and even though you were supposed you take this seriously, the tuxedo was too much for your heart to bare and you ended up picking him up and setting him on your lap.

"You look so handsome Izu!" You complimented him, causing his face to turn bright red. His tiny green bowtie suited him all too well, and you turned your head to the right to look at Atsumi.