House call

"Thank you so much for picking them up for me!" You smiled at Toshinori as you opened your front door, immediately being swarmed by your two younger children.

"Mama!"

"Mom!" they both chimed. You immediately dropped down onto one knee so you could catch both of them as they threw their arms around you, embracing you in a hug. You quickly closed your arms around them and then stood up, lifting them both off of the ground.

All Might smiled at the sight.

"Hahaha- it was no problem! Isn't that right kids!"

"Yeahh!" Izuku exclaimed with delight, his green eyes flashing back over to look at Toshinori. "Having All Might pick us up from school was so cool! Everyone was so nice to me!" At Izukus words said man stood a little bit taller, straightening out his back with a small sense of pride.

But then again, the real kid he was trying to win over was the one currently glaring at him.

"Hmph. Why didn't you tell us he was picking us up." Tenko pouted with puffed out cheeks, his arms tightening around you while he eyed Toshinori down.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" You smiled, fully knowing that the information actually would have soured Tenko's entire day, causing him to be angry. You wanted Tenko to be nice to the other kids; it was his first day at a new school after all.

"Well It was a lame surprise." Tenko sneered, and you felt really bad for the laughter you had to suppress from his harsh words. Poor Toshinori had his eyes wide open in shock, still in disbelief at how rudely honest the kid was.

You wouldn't have him any other way.

"Ahh come on, it wasn't that bad." You smiled, rubbing your nose against his smaller one affectionately. Tenko immediately let out a tiny cackle in response, the corners of his lips tugging into a small goofy grin at your antics. Immediately after Izuku pulled on your sleeve, trying to get your attention as he looked up to you with excited sparkling eyes.

"Mama! I want bunny kisses too!" He smiled, giggling once you quickly started rubbing your nose against his. You were now chuckling as well from the sound of their cute laughter.

"Well, I'm happy to have you home, and I was thinking of making a pork stir fry tonight. Tenko, do you like pork? I don't think I've made it before for you." At your words Tenkos eyes immediately widened with excitement. "Mom can you make Tempura with it?"

"Yes, I think we still have some-" The sound of your phone going off interrupted you, prompting you to quickly crouch down and lower your kids back on their feet. After that you quickly walked over to the dining room table where your phone layed, the loud ringtone bringing an instant grimace to your face.

That was Endeavor's ringtone. With a small sigh you allowed the phone to ring one more time before you picked it up.

"Hello?" You called out with a false peppy tone. The immediately sobbing you heard on the other line made alarm shoot through your body. "Shoto? What's wrong honey?" Your tone became serious in an instant, Toshinori and your kids now looking over at you curiously.

"[f/n]! You have to come over quick! It's my dad, he's really hurt!" He cried, distress radiating from his words. Moments after he finished speaking you could hear a loud crashing in the background, the sound akin to glass shattering. You could hear Endeavor call for Shoto faintly, and when the call ended abruptly you could feel your blood run cold.

"[f/n]-san?" You jumped slightly when you felt a warm hand touch your shoulder. "Is everything okay?" You quickly spun around so you could face Toshinori, ocean blue hues looking at you with concern. You offered the man a nervous smile, unsure about the situation. What you did know without a doubt however, was that you needed to get to Endeavors estate asap.