Coffee and Apple Pie

"A-All Might!?" Said man smiled, his blue eyes crinkling with amusement at your cute flustered face.

"Midoriya-san! I-" You watched with minor confusion as his smile dropped slightly; however when you felt familiar warm arms snake around your waist and a chin rest snuggly on top of your head you put two and two together.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" Kiego chirped with a smile. His eyes were sharp and cold in spite of his cheery voice, and a sudden wave of tension overcame the three of you as you stood in the doorway to your house.

What the fuck was happening?

"All Might, w-what brings you here?" You stuttered awkwardly, suddenly incredibly aware of your surroundings, and at the intense battle him and the number 3 hero behind you were having with their eyes.

"Yeah old man, how do you know dollface over here? It's not everyday that the number one hero drops by a civilians house so casually-OW!" Hawks pouted as you elbowed him in the gut. When you looked up to shoot him a glare he only gave you a mischievous smile in response; his arms still loosely hanging around your waist. You didn't want to admit it, but the ice cold winds blowing past All Might from outside and into your cozy home made you somewhat thankful for his embrace, however, would sooner die than tell him that. In your opinion, his ego did not need help inflating.

"That is classified information, Takami-san. So, Midoriya-san, how are you?" You smiled brightly at the platinum blonde male, tilting your head slightly as you started to respond.

"I'm-"

"She's doing amazing, we're doing amazing actually." Hawks interrupted, squeezing you tightly to his chest while an annoyed scowl started to form on your face. You were fine with him standing quietly, but if he kept interrupting you, you were going to have a problem.

"I see, do you mind if I come in?"

"Of course you c-"

"What is so classified that you need to come i- ACK" Hawks whined as you slammed your left foot hard onto his, you patiences already starting to wear dangerously thin. Second hand embarrassment was starting to color your cheeks red as well when the realization of All Mights wandering gaze over the two of you seemed to burn holes through your body. And the longer you stood there in Hawks embrace, the more you realized it seemed like-

"That is for me and her to discuss ...Are you two... dating?" You choked at his question, your entire face flushing cherry while the male behind you seemed to beam with delight.

"NO!"

"Yes~" you both responded at the same time, much to your mortification.

"Aw come on doll, why are you trying to hide the fact that i'm undoubtedly the love of your L-ACK" The warm arms surrounding you pulled away instantaneously, and much to your surprise, were not caused by your own abuse. You quickly turned around in confusion and concern and watch as Keigo fell to his side, clutching his family jewels with a pain stricken expression on his face. Behind him was Tenko, his fist still raised in the air as he glared at the groaning male. With a huff of satisfaction he took a step forward and stepped on him, going to stand at your side. You just continued to stand there, your eyes going back and forth from Keigo to Tenko. While you were frozen with shock the young boy was acting as though this was the most normal thing in the world.

"It looked like it was bothering you, so I thought I'd step in." He scowled as he wrapped an arm around your leg, his red eyes glaring daggers at your fallen childhood friend.