Why me?

Nobody's POV

Izuku Midoriya wakes up to the sound of his obnoxious alarm beeping loudly. He slowly opens his eyes and yawns. Izuku swings his feet over the side if his bed and sighs. "Another day of school is just another day of hell." Izuku mumbles to himself. After izuku was done showering, brushing his teeth, and trying (but failed) to comb is fluffy hair, he puts on his uniform and goes to the kitchen. His mother, Inko midoriya, had already gone to work. "If I wasn't alive, mom wouldn't have to work this much just to make extra money for me." The boy sighs. He puts on his big red shoes and heads to school reluctantly. Izuku puts on his earbuds and listens to his music. While he's locking the door to his house, he thinks to himself, "I really hope I dont see Kacchan." And with that thought he starts his walk to school. Not much later he arrives to school and sees a couple of students from class B waiting for the school doors to open. Izuku sits down at a bench and listens to his music, waiting for the doors to open along with all the other students. A few minutes pass and more students from both classes are here. The school opens the doors to the school and the students rush inside to get theirselves situated before class.Izuku gets up from the bench and walks into the school as well. As izuku was walking into the school, he heard Uruaka call out his name. "Here we go" he thought to himself. "Dekuu! Deku wait up!" Calls out Uruaka. "O-oh Hey Uruaka!" Responded izuku with a pathetic excuse for smile. Uruaka smiles back and continues to walk with izuku to classroom 1-A. Izuku and Uruaka were the first in the classroom. Izuku quietly heads strait to his desk as well goes for Uruaka.

She dosen't care about you

Its obvious that she's faking it

Who would care about someone like you?

"ughh shut upp" Izuku grumbles to himself. "Who are you taking to Deku?" Asked Uruaka. "Oh! N-nobody Uruaka! I'm sorry for being loud." the stressed boy says in response. Uruaka giggles and returns back to what she was doing. Izuku sighs and puts his head down. 10 minutes go by and almost everybody in class 1-A is present except Bakugou. A few more minutes pass and Bakugou finally enters the classroom. Izuku looked at Bakugou, then quickly looked away when he noticed bakugou was staring back in his direction. Bakugou scoffed and walked past dekus desk, kicking it, making the desk shake a little. Izuku was a bit startled by this and slightly jumped up. Bakugou rolled his eyes and kept walking to his desk.

Deku's POV

Present Mic entered the classroom and started to teach. His loud voice gave me a headache. I sat staring out the window, spacing off, when my name gets called. "Izuku. Pay attention please! I wouldn't want you to fail this class. Ya dig?!" Said Present Mic. "U-uh....oh! Yes sir! Sorry." I responded. Kacchan rolls his eyes and scoffs at my stupidity.

You can't do anything right!

How worthless can someone possibly be?!

Such a disappointment!

I grip my hair and tug on it. "just go away.." I think to myself.

(Time skip ❤)

The bell rings for lunch and everybody heads to the cafeteria exept me. I walk up to the school rooftop instead. I walk out onto the rooftop and sit down by the air conditioner. I sit and admire the view when thoughts start to swarm my head.

Jump already...It's not like anybody would miss you

You and everyone else would be happier this way

You're worthless anyway so just jump

Follow Kacchans advice. Take a swan dive of the ledge loser

I grip my hair, pulling on it violently to get rid of those thoughts, but they won't go away. "FUCK LEAVE ME ALONE" I yell outloud. And like usual, I start to cry. I cry and i cried until the bell rings for the end of lunch and I head back inside for 5th period.

(time skip to the end of the day!)

Me, and everyone else leaves the school. I walk past kacchan and he gives me a look but I honestly could care less. I'm walking home and it starts to rain. I keep walking home, not caring about getting soaked, or anything at this point, all with a blank expression on my face.

Bakugou POV

Deku walks past me and doesn't even glance at me. His facial expression looked so empty. His face was pale and his eyes... just blank with bags under them. He looked rough. It took me a bit by surprise. Since Deku's house was on the same street as me we had the same walking path. I was walking behind izuku but then decided to walk in front of him to get a look at his face again. I walk past him and take a good glance. It still looked blank....I might even say dead. It looked like he was in a trance. I cleared my thoughts as I walked by him, brushing his shoulder, and that startled him. He jerked up his head in surprise and looked at me with dull eyes. We made eye contact for about a second before I walked in front of him. I dont know for certain, but he seemed off. As I walked in from of him I could hear him breathing heavily. "What the hell is wrong with him today?" I thought to myself. I get home and tell the hag that I'm home. I walk to my room, take off my backpack and look out the window. I saw deku opening the door to his house end enter his home.

Izuku's POV

I'm walking home, listening to the sound of the cars go by and the wind shaking the leaves on the trees. Suddenly, I feel something brush my shoulder, and it almost made me jump. I fastly jerk my head up to see what it was. It was Kacchan. We make eye contact for a second before he walks in front of me. I start to breath heavily and sweat for some reason. I just want to get home already. I get home and i feel I'm being watched. I brush it off and enter my house. There is a note on my door.

Hey sweetie! I won't be home until 9:30. My boss said if I work later tonight, I can earn extra. Please be safe and lock the doors! Love you!
(P.s. I left 15 dollars in you're desk if you needed anything!)
           -Mom

I crumple up the note and walk into my room. I throw the piece of paper into the trash bin. I open my drawer and carefully take out my razor. I go into my bathroom and start to cut.

One for being stupid
Slice

One for being annoying
Slice

One for causing mom extra work
Slice

One for being alive.
Slice

By the time I was done cutting, there were 17 on my right arm, and 13 on my left. I hop in the shower and rinse off most of the blood. It always stings so bad. I get out of the shower and wrap my arms in bandages. I throw on a black hoodie and some blue jeans and my shoes, and walk to the bridge where me and Kacchan used to hang out at when we were kids. I arrive to the bridge and sit down in the middle of it. There was a beautiful lake underneath the bridge. The glistening water and the sound of it flowing was so peaceful. After a few minutes go by of me enjoying this peaceful time to myself, I hear someone call out to me.

"Deku?"