Chapter 18

Nobody's POV

Bakugou, todoroki, Iida, and Uruaka stared at each other with horror in their eyes. They all knew what each other were thinking....Bakugou broke the tension and picked up Izuku with caution. "He seems awfully light" Bakugou thought to himself. "We cant just stand here and wait for it to get even darker. Let's go." Said bakugou as he walked out of the alley. The others followed not so far behind him. "What was Midorya doing in a alleyway? And how does he have all of these burns and scratches?" Asked Todoroki. "How am I supposed to know?" Replied bakugou. For the rest of the walk home, no one said anything. The five students made it to the dorms and walked into the common area where the same people who were there from before sat. Bakugou quickly looked out Uruaka, todoroki, and Iida. They nodded their heads and quickly moved in front of Bakugou so the others wouldn't see Izuku. The four students walked into the elevator and back to Izukus room. Bakugou gently set Izuku down on his bed and covered him. Bakugou took a seat on a chair near Izukus desk. Then Iida started talking. "Um....so should we tell a teacher about...uh...Midoriyas cuts?". The air got thin. "No. Let's talk to him first. If things start to get out of control, we will tell a teacher. But for now, let's try and help him ourselves. Even if we did tell a teacher, he would probably just freak out and hide from everyone." Said Bakugou. The four students went to their dorm rooms and tried to get some sleep but they couldn't. They laid in their beds and thought about what happened today...

Izukus POV

The four of them left my room. I had woken up when they were talking. They were considering on telling a teacher? I mean...I cant blame them. I felt pain all over my body. Then I remember what happened. I was running and turned into an alleyway and got tired so I fainted... i guess when I fainted I got theses bruises and scratches. I looked at my clock. The time read 9:08 pm. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I cleaned up a little and changed into some clean clothes. I got back into my bed and stared at the ceiling. "What am I gonna do? They know about my cuts so its technically over for me..." I thought.

Its not like they care anyways

You're the worlds biggest loser

The voices are right. They are always right. Tears rolled down my cheeks and onto my pillow. I was sobbing for a while but I heard a knock on my door. "Midoriya...? You ok?" I heard a familiar voice from outside the door ask me. I scurried to the bathroom and washed my face so it wouldn't look like I was crying. I opened the door to kirishima. He looked kinda worried. "O-oh Umm...-uuh yeah! And how are you?" I asked trying to get the topic off of me. "I'm alright! Well have a good night Midoriya. See ya!" And like that, the quick conversation was over. I closed the door and sighed. I crawled back into bed and layed on my side looking at my wall. Thoughts were drowning my mind? Well soon enough, I drifted away into a deep sleep.

Bakugous POV

I was laying in my bed and thinking about today when I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and got out of bed and opened the door. Shitty hair was standing there. Why was he here? "Uh Hey Bakubro! Can I talk to you?" He asked me. "Sure whatever.." I said and invited him into my room. He sat down on the floor and I sat down on my bed. "So why exactly did you need to bother me?" I sarcastically say. "Eheh...Well I was walking past Midoriyas room and I thought I heard crying. And I get it. He crys sometimes but this time it was diffrent. It was like sobbing and it sounded like pure emotion...it might just be nothing serious but I just thought I would tell you." What Shitty hair had said shocked me. I thought he was sleeping...more importantly...why was he crying? No. Sobbing. Why was he sobbing? "Well...alright...Thanks." I respond. He nodded his head and left my room. I layed back on my bed. I want to talk to him but what do I even say? I feel like I should just leave him alone for a couple days...but what about his cuts? I cant just leave him alone! Do I tell a teacher since I cant do anything? I know I'm the one who said we shouldn't tell a teacher but now I know that I cant do shit, then maybe I should tell Aizawa or all might or something. I turned off my lamp because I knew I had school tomorrow and I soon fell asleep.

No ones POV

Everyone except Izuku had woken up and was getting ready for school. It was a friday morning and the students were exited for the weekend. Class 1-A met in the common area to eat breakfasts. The finished eating and left the building like they would any other school day. The class was chatting with each other and walking to class and just enjoying themselves. But bakugou, todoroki, Uruaka, and Iida just couldnt. They walked in silence. Bakugou needed to talk to the three of them but didnt know when the right time was. The class got to school, put their stuff away, and went to first period. They were pretty early so Bakugou took his chance to talk to the three. He signaled them over to his desk. "Yeah Bakugou?" Uruaka asked him. "Ok listen...I feel like Izuku needs time away from us...but we cant just ignore the fact that he cuts himself. So I was thinking since we cant do anything...maybe we should tell a teacher." Todo, Uruaka, and Iida looked at each other and they all agreed with the idea. "We shouldn't tell Aizawa during scho-" Iida was interrupted by the bell. They went back to there seats and sat down. Just like another school day, Aizawa took attendance, and he taught class.

(Time skip to the end of the school day)

The bell rang and before class 1-a left, Mr. Aizawa reminded them they didnt have school the following week. Class 1-A got their stuff from the lockers and went back to the dorms. "Who wants to have a movie night?!" Mina yelled. Mostly everyone agreed exept Bakugou, Uruaka, Iida, Todoroki, and Koda. They went to Bakugous room and talked (exept koda). "So what I was trying to say earlier was that we shouldn't tell Aizawa about Midoriya during school hours. I was thinking maybe this weekend we should tell him." Iida said. "I agree." Uruaka agreed. So did todo and baku. "Ok ok that's the end of the conversation now get outttt!" Bakugou whined. "Ok ok! Still as mean as before..." Uruaka giggled as shes left bakugous room with todo and Iida....

Ok ok! I know you guys have been so patient with me and I want to thank you guys for that! I swear this story will get better. I have something REALLY big planned for it and I think you guys are gonna like it. Well have a good day/night and drink water or eat a snack if you haven't eaten today. Byeeeee!💗