Chapter 19 (Sorry its kinda short)

Izukus pov

They...are gonna tell a teacher? No...they cant do that! I stopped pressing my ear against the wall and sat on my bed with my legs crossed. "I need to talk to Kacchan and change his mind..." I thought to myself. I hopped out of my bed and left my room. I slowly approached Kacchans door. My hands were shaky and hot. I knew I needed to talk to him but to be honest... I am scared. I am scared he is going to go back to his old ways or...tell me to take a swan dive off the roof of the building...I shook those thoughts out of my head and knocked on his doorI. I heard footsteps approaching the door. The door opened and my heart dropped. What can I say? I was nervous. We both stood there, looking at each other for a while. Kacchan ended this weird tension. "Izuk...u?" I looked at the floor and sheepishly asked if I could talk to him. He didn't answer so I looked at him and he looked shocked. "U-uh....kacchan?" I said while waving my hand back and forth in front of his face. "Oh uh....yeah sure come in. You can sit wherever..." He said and moved out of the door way. I walked into his room and sat down on a bean bag chair. Kacchan room smelt nice....like flowers...and sweet carmel. I took a big wif of the scent and exhaled. Kacchan closed his door and sat down in front of me on the floor. "So...you needed to talk?" He asked me. "Eh...yeah." I hadn't really planned on what I was going to say before I came to talk to Kacchan, but I had to start somewhere..."Kacchan...pl...please dont tell a teacher....please" I could feel tears fill the corners of my eyes. "Dont cry dammit!" I thought as I wated for Kacchan to anwser. I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Kacchan was looking at me with concerned eyes. His eyes were so angelic. So stunning. I could stare into them all day. "Izuku...were you listening to our conversation?" He asked. I looked down and shame and nodded my head. Tears fell of the bottom of my chin and onto the bean bag. "L-listen I am s-sorry *Hic!* for what I-i *Hic!* did just p-please dont tell a t-teacher! Please K-kacchan! I dont *Hic!* know w-what I would do-" Kaccan cut me off by pulling me into a warm hug. "Shhhh...calm down..." He said while holding the back of my head with one hand and my back with the other. I cried into his shoulder and hugged him back. We stopped hugging but Kacchan put his hands on my shoulders and began to talk. "Ok so here's the deal...I will not tell a teacher and neither will the others. We can keep this between the five of us-" I cut him off. "Uh kacchan....can this just be between us?" I asked. He looked surprised at first but agreed to it. He continued on. "But I will be checking on you and your mental health, I will make sure you...aren't doing any self harm, and I will make sure you are eating properly. The class cares about you Izuku. Including me." I didnt know how to take this in. The person that drove me to try and take my own life and has bullied me since the longest time wants to help me?....Even so...it felt nice. It felt nice that he wasn't being a jerk. I looked into his eyes and to my suprise HE was the one CRYING now. "K-kacchan?! Are you ok?!" I anxiously asked the spikey sand blonde. He giggled and said "Heh...you are depressed and still asking me is I'm alright just cause I'm shedding a few tears..." He looked at me and softly smiled. It was so warm. He got up from where he was sitting and reached a hand, trying to help me up. I took his warm, soft hand and got up. He glances at the clock and looked back at me. "Its only 8:42. Are you down to watch a movie?" He offers. What...is this? What is the feeling? Its like...I do...but I dont. I exept his offer. Then there is a knock on the door. "Come in!" Yells Kacchan. "Hey I think I left my-". Uruaka walks into Kacchans room but stops when she sees me. "Oh hey Deku...are you alright?" She asks with concern in her voice. "Yeah I'm "fine". Me and kacchan were about to watch a movie." I tell her. I lied...I mean it's TRUE that were about to watch a movie...but I'm not fine. Not at all. "Really?! Can I join can I join?! Pleaseeee??" She practically begs Kacchan. "UGH YEAH YEAH YEAH WHATEVER!! GET UR SHIT AND LETS GO ALREADY!!" He yells. Whenever he yells like that it's funny. Then Todoroki pops his head out from the doorway. "Oh hey Midoriya. I'm glad your feeling better. So Bakugou....Can I come to?" Todoroki asked. "DUDE WTF... WHEN DID YOU EVEN GET HERE?! Sure whatever. Get your stuff and lets get this going." His response was rather calm. I guess these three have a pretty good friendship. I giggle at all of this. Kacchan looks at me and I look at him. "OooOOOOooOooooOoOohhHHhHhHhHHhhh Bakugouuuuu!" Uruaka teased. A layer of blush was clearly noticeable on the spikey haired boys face. Uruaka went up to Kacchan and whispered something in his ear. His face fumed with anger, embarrassment, worry, and just more anger. "YOU BETTER NOT PINK CHEEKS! I BLOW YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL!" Kacchan shrieked. Uruaka ran out of the room past Todoroki and Kacchan chased after her. I peeked out into the hallway where Kacchan was chasing after Uruaka and I began laughing at them. "Oh my god those two are literally crazy..." I giggled to todoroki. "You got that right." He said while also chuckling at them. "Well I'm gonna go change into some p.j.s and get my pillows and blankets." I left Kacchans room and walked to my room. I closed my door and I heard Jirou, mina, and sero cheering Uruaka and Bakugou on. Those qtwo are so rough with each other. Thats there way of caring for each other. Apparently that's what Uruaka claims. I take off my shirt and pants and put them in my hamper. I look at my arms which currently have old bandages on them. I sigh and walk into the bathroom and re-bandage my arms. Once I'm done I brush my teeth, wash my face, and but on some knee length basketball shorts and I tang top. It looks like something Kacchan would wear. Then I put my hair into I ponytail. My hair might look short but jeez I have alot of it. "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! JUST GET UR SHIT AND LETS GO!" I hear bakugou yell to Uruaka. I guess they finally stopped fighting about whatever they were fighting about. I grabbed I camoflauge blanket and a black pillow and walked to Kacchans room where Todoroki already had his stuff and Kacchan also had his stuff. They were talking and setting up Netflix. I dont know but I felt so out of place...like I shouldn't be here. I started zoning out.

..........

"DEKU!!" I imminently covered my face with my hands/arms as a instinct and yelped. There was silence. "Izuku...I um..are you alright? When I was yelling the name Izuku you wouldn't answer so I tried yelling Deku and it worked. I didnt mean it I just needed your attention. Im sorry....are you ok? You've been zoning out." Kacchan Explained. "I'm sorry! I didnt mean to offend you by putting my arms up! Yeah I'm alright..." I respond. It was instinct. I thought he was gonna hurt me. I really just looked like a fool. "Ok...you can put your stuff wherever your sitting for the movie." He said and went back to hooking up the tv. Five minutes later Uruaka comes into the room with Iida. "Hey guys! Iidas gonna join!" Uruaka exclaimed. Iida ran and hugged me. "Are you ok Midoriya?" He asked. "Yeah I'm alright."

Lies

"Alright Alright I got the tv set up. Now sit where your gonna sit and don't talk During the Damn movie." I sat down on Kacchans bed, Uruaka sat down on the floor by Kacchans bed, Todo sat by the TV and Iida sat next to me but he was on the floor, and Kacchan sat...right next to me!? God he was so close...he smelled nice though. Uruaka turned off the lights and Kacchan handed me the remote. "Pick something." He said. I took the remote from out of his hand and played a movie called "A silent voice". I love this movie. None of my friends had seen it before. "This better be good..." I heard kaccan groan..."Dont worry...I think you'll like it." I reassured him.

Bakugous POV

The movie Izuku picked was actually really good. Pink cheeks was crying and me, todoroki, and glasses were pretty intrested in the movie. Then it thit me. Izuku hadn't eaten. I tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey Izu. You want something to eat?" I felt him tense up. "U-uh..no thanks Kacchan..." He said without even making eye contact with me. I knew he needed to eat so I insisted that he ate something. "Izuku you really should eat something...". He was really light and skinny and always had low energy. He wasn't eating. But he kept denying me. "No K-kacchan seriously I-i'm good. I a-ate earlier." Lies. He lying to me. I was getting sick of his bullshit so I grabbed the popcorn bowl and handed it to Izuku. He finally looked at me and I was looking back. I gave this look like.. "eat it. Now".. type of look. "Kacchan I'm not hungry..!" Izuku whisper yelled. I shook my head. "Izuku. Cut it out. Eat something." I said with a serious tone. Then something happened....Izukus stomach growled. I looked at him even harder. He looked away from me. "Eat the popcorn Izuku" I said without even whispering this time. Cheeks, Icy hot, and glasses weren't paying attention so they didnt hear me. "Kacchan...please...! I'm not hungry believe me..." He still tried to deny that he was hungry. I huffed and took a handful of popcorn and shoved it in his mouth. He looked at me, shocked. I ignored his face and mouthed the word "chew". I took my hand off his face and waited until he started chewing. After us looking at each other for about 5 seconds, he gave me a painful look and started to chew. I gave him a noogie and went back to watching to movie.

Time skip 20 minutes later

Nobody's POV

The four students were watching the movie. Izuku excused himself and left to go to the bathroom. He swung open the bathroom door and locked it behind him. He immediately fell onto the floor and crawled to the toilet seat. He stuck two fingers down his throught and gagged until he threw up the food he had just eaten. He threw up a little since he only ate a handful of popcorn but a handful of popcorn was like a meal to Izuku. He finished throwing up, cleaned his hand and face, and went back to the bathroom like nothing happened. After Izuku got back, he soon feel asleep on Bakugous shoulder. Bakugou blushed a deep red but didnt do anything about the current situation. The movie ended and todoroki, Uruaka, and Iida left and said goodnight. Bakugou let Izuku stay in his room. Bakugou layed next to the green haired boy and soon fell asleep.