Not the same...

Nobody's POV

It had been a week since bakugou last visited Midoriya. The teachers informed everyone on what had happened with Izuku. Some were in tears and others were close to crying. Izuku was still going to get a dorm and learn in class 1-A but he wouldn't remember anyone. Not even all might. Bakugou didnt come out of his room much. Sure, he was extremely happy that Izuku was awake, but he couldn't get over the fact that he drove Izuku to suicide and ended up losing his memory. Todoroki was also very sad but barely showed it when people were around. Same went for Uruaka and Iida. The others were also devastated. And even after Izuku had lost his memory, he still had major depression, anxiety, anorexia, and insomnia. Only the doctors and Izukus mother knew. Inko didnt know what to do with herself. She thought she was a terrible mother to not pay closer attention to Izuku. She tore herself up about it but would never show it around Izuku. Izuku still had no idea who Inko was. The doctors had explained what happened to Izuku. He cried alot during his time spent at the hospital. He tore himself apart at the thought that he let down so many people. But then he started to think that nobody really cared that much about what his condition is. The voices filled his head everyday but he wouldn't tell anyone, he would only cry when the doctors left the room, and he didnt have anything he could cut himself with and that drove him insane. That was his only escape other then crying. But crying wasn't enough for him. The doctors forced him to eat and take a variety of pills. He hated it. He hated being alive. He hated it all.

Present time

Bakugou POV

I hadn't come out of my room much since I last visited Izuku. The only times I really came out of my room was to go to school or to get water and maybe food. I barley had an appetite. The only thing that was on my mind was Izuku. I really fucked up. Like I really really fucked up this time. Nobody really knows that it's my fault. Basically my schedule was wake up, go to school, get back to the dorms, shower, cry, try to sleep but couldn't, and cry some more. My friends and teachers would try to talk to me and tried to say they understood me....but no. Not at all. Not even a bit did they understand me or how i felt. I dont know what I'm going to do when Izuku comes back. And i dont even know if he still has his depression. I was tearing myself into shreds. My eyes were always puffy and red. I had bags under my eyes and a pale face because of the lack of sleep I was getting. I looked like a wreck. My friends, teachers, and even a few extras were concerned about my health but all I did was shut them out. One week. One week until Izuku came back to school. Please...please let this jog his memory just a little bit.

Izukus POV

One week until I could go back to school. I'm scared.

They probably all hate you
I know

You're so useless
Yep

God just die already
I'm trying

Even if they did know you, they never liked you then, or now so give up and dont try to make any friends you stupid slut
Already was planning on that

The voices were getting louder and were multiplying. I was alone in my hospital room, in the dark, and cold. I began to cry.

Crybaby
Dumb shit
Useless bastard
No one cares about you bitch
die
Die
DIE
DIE!!

I curled up into a ball and screamed into my pillow while sobbing. The melatonin (sleeping pills) that the doctors forced me to take for my insomnia started to kick in and I cried myself to sleep like usual.