broken mask

No ones pov:

It was the Saturday morning and everyone was just waking up. Iida had invited everyone down for breakfast. Everyone showed up except for Izuku. "Hey . . . where's Deku?" Uruaka asked. Everyone looked around them but Izuku was no where to be seen. Everyone started up a chatter on where he could be. Everyone except Bakugou. He knew that izuku was with the teachers but wonder why he wasn't back at the dorms. He started to doubt if he did the right thing but them remembered that Izuku needed the help. Then a few of Bakugous classmates came up to him asking questions.
Uruaka: Hey bakugou you were with Deku yesterday. Where is he?
Todoroki: Yeah man. Where is he?
Kirishima: There right! Where did you guys go?

Bakugo couldn't handle all the questions. "F-figure it out yourself . . . " Bakugo said and stormed off to his room. Bakugo could hear the others calling his name but he ignored. He got to his room and started thinking. "What us Izuku gonna do when he see's me?" Bakugou was worried. He didnt want to lose his friend. "Am I even aloud to call him my friend? I've done so much to him . . . " He said as he got out of bed. He was sitting on the edge of his bed when someone knocked on the door. He got up and Kirishima was standing there.
"Hey bakugo. Aizawa is here. He said he had some news about school" Kirishima told bakugou. Bakugou nodded and the two boys went down to the common area where Aizawa and the other students were. "Hello Bakugou. Well now that everyone's here, please take a seat." Started Aizawa. "So everyone, school will be starting up again after this weekend. I know everyone is worried about Midoriya and all that has happened. I'm sorry that we cannot tell you everything, but it's Izukus personal life. He will also be attending school with the rest of you so don't worry. I Promise things will go back to normal and we can put this behind us. Izuku is going to get better. Thank you for you're patience. I will be going now. But remember school is on Monday. Any questions?"

Tsu: Well if we are on the topic of Midoriya, uh . . . Where is he?

"I will tell you a diffrent time. Dont worry. He is doing just fine."
So with that, Aizawa finished talking. Aizawa said goodbye and left the students. They all just looked at each other for a couple seconds.
Jirou: So I guess we gotta get back to a routine

Hagakure: NOOO were gonna have to wake up super early again !

Todoroki: Yeah but I think it's for the best things get back to normal. Alot has been going on with Midoriya. Guys remember, let's not give him any problems please.

After Todoroki said that last sentence, most of the class glanced at Bakugou. Bakugou looked at his class in shock. "Why are fuckwadds looking at me?! I've done alot to help Izuku! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA!" Bakugou yelled. "Whoa whoa calm down! I'm sorry. I'm sure they didn't mean it like tha-" Todoroki tried to speak but Bakugou cut him off. "Whatever. You guys have no idea what's going on with Izuku. No one except me. So piss of . . . " Bakugou was about to leave when Uruaka spoke up. "Bakugou I don't know much about you're past relationship with Deku, BUT I DO KNOW YOU BULLIED HIM AND MADE HIM FEEL LIKE SHIT! NOW YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP HIM! YOU BULLIED HIM FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE FOR GOD'S SAKE! STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR SO SUPERIOR TO ALL OF US! HE PROBABLY DOESN'T TRUST YOU AT ALL!!" . . . There was silence. Everyone wanted to say something but they knew that what she said was true. Bakugou turned around. What the class saw shocked them. Bakugou had tears streaming down his face. He fell to his knees right before everyone. "I KNOW! DO YOU THINK I'M JUST OBLIVIOUS TO WHAT I DID TO HIM?! I THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND REGRET IT ALL! YOU DON'T NEED TO REMIND ME! I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO FEEL BAD FOR ME! I JUST WANT TO HELP HIM BUT I KNOW I'M THE LAST ONE WHO SHOULD BE TRYING TO HELP HIM!!! "  All of Bakugou's feeling just exploded out. "JUST . . . LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!"  Bakugou got up and ran out of the dormitory. He ran, wiping the tears off his face but they just kept  coming. Bakugou heard a voice behind him yelling his name. By the time he turned around, he was brought to the ground by a powerful hug. He looked up and saw Uruaka crying and holding onto him. "Bakugou you cant keep running from you're problems . . . I had no idea you felt that way. . . . We are all worried about Midoriya that we didnt think about what you were dealing with. I'm sorry for being so blind. I never should have said those things."
Bakugou broke down into tears and sobbed into her shoulder.