Its just a joke...right?

Bakugou POV

I walk into english class and see Deku with his head resting on his desk. I walk past him and sit in my seat. "Is he actually suicidal or is he just fucking with me? If he was joking, then that would be messed up..." I think. The rest of the extras start to fill up the classroom. Not so long after, Present Mic walked into the room and started to teach. I looked out the window and wondered.

Izuku POV

Present Mic entered the classroom with his obnoxiously loud voice of his and started to teach. His voice gave me a massive headache. I slightly groan at my headache. I raise my hand and ask to use the washroom. "Yes Izuku?!" He says. "Um...can I use the washroom sir?" I ask. "Well of course ya can!!" He technically yells at this point. I quietly groan again at his loud ass voice. As I walked to the washroom, his voice got quieter and quieter. Thank god. I go to the biggest stall and lock the stall door  behind me. I sat on the ground and started to cry. Why does everything have to go wrong?! I keep crying until I feel like there are no more tears left. I get up from off the ground and look in the mirror. My eyes are red and puffy and so is my nose. I splash my face with water, dry my face, and leave the stall. I enter the classroom and sit down. I glance at the chalkboard and it says in big bold letters,

English test next week!

I roll my eyes and look out the window. I can hear Present Mic calling on other students to anwser questions. I can hear the birds chirping from outside. I can hear the trees crisp leaves shaking from the wind. How nice. I close my eyes and doze off......"Izuku...Izuku?!.....IZUKU!.." I jolt up and see Present Mic standing over my desk and looking at me, confused. I realize the situation and go red in the face. I immediately put my hands over my face and start apologizing profusely. "Izuku...are you feeling alright? Do you need to go to recovery girls office?" Asked Mic. I take my hands off my face. "N-no sir I'm o-ok! I-i apologize." I say and look away in embarrassment. "If you insist..." He responded. He walked back up to the class and started to teach again. But I noticed something as Present Mic was walking back up to the front of the class. Kacchan, Todoroki, Uruaka, and Iida were passing glances at each other. I looked at Kacchan who was sitting in front of me and we made eye contact. He 'tch' ed at me and turned around and kept looking out the window.

Bakugou POV

I saw Deku look at me and I blew him off and proceeded to look out the window. "I need to find out if he is actually suicidal or not..." I thought to myself.

Time skip

Class ended and everyone was leaving the classroom including Deku. Everyone was walking ahead of him as he purposely kept distance. I took my chance. "DEKU!" I yelled as I ran up to him. When I yelled, he jumped a bit. A grabbed the back of his collar and said. "We need to talk later. Ya got that nerd?" Then kinda pushed his shoulder and walked away. But as I was walking away, i heard a thump behind me. Deku was on the ground, holding the back of his head. I didnt hit his head? "Ughhh" he groaned. He tried to get up but he was clearly struggling. I looked at his face and he was really pale. What the hell is wrong with him? The bell was going to ring soon. I walked back to where he was and picked him up from off the ground. "K-Kacchan?! I-I can walk b-by myself y-ya k-know!!" He stuttered. I just ignored him and kept walking. "W-wait...w-why are y-you helping m-me?!" He asked. "Dont take it as a nice gesture! Im only doing this because if a teacher were to find you sitting here, struggling to get up, they would question you and I am the one who pushed you so I would be involved! Now shut the hell up!" I coldly replied. "Umm..u-uhhm...o-ok.." he said. I was a few feet away from the classroom so I put Deku down. "Tell anyone, and I'll kill you." I said and walked into class. He followed not so far behind me and took his seat and I took mine.