"But he doesnt remember any of you..."

Aizawas POV

After showing Midoriya around the dorms, I went to the classroom. "Everyone take there seats." And like that, everyone was in there seat. I could see the look on their faces. I could see it. They want to know about Midoriya. They already knew he was coming back today. I sighed and began to talk. "I know you guys want to know about Midoriya right now. Dont you?" I said. They class just nodded with anticipation. "Ok ok. Well I just got back from showing him around the dorms. Yes. He is on school grounds but he will not be in class until tomorrow. Right now I want him to get used to the dorms. Any appropriate questions?" I told the classroom. I looked around and Todoroki raised his hand. "Yes Todoroki?" I asked the boy. "Where is Midoriyas dorm room?" He asked me. "In between Bakugou and you're room. Any other questions?" Nobody else raised there hands. They all just looked exited and like they wanted to leave to see Midoriya. "Ok." And then I started to teach.

Bakugou POV

I couldn't wait until this school day was over. I want to see him. I want to see him so bad. Today was just like any other day but one thing was diffrent. The atmosphere. Everyone was anticipated to see him as well. The atmosphere was crisp and thick. During the day, I would silently cry during class but I made sure that nobody would hear me. Soon enough, school ended and the while class was about to leave to go to the dorms when Mr. Aizawa got our attention. "Guys hold on. I know you guys really want to see Midoriya, but please do not crowd him or smother him with questions and attention. Remember that he still does not remember any of you. So please dont go rushing to his dorm room. Give him time alright?" And so, he dismissed us. We all were walking to the dorms. We got to the dorms and we looked at each other. Someone then broke the silence. "I know what you guys are thinking. But remember what Aizawa said. He needs time and space. He still doesn't remember us so we need to make a good impression on him. I'm not saying you need to not be yourself, just be calm about it." Half ń half finished talking. We all nodded in agreement. God I just wanted to bust his door down and hug him unconcious. I want to feel his soft warm hand holding mine. I want to see his adorable freckled face. I have come to learn to accept these feelings. I just cant stop them. Everyone went on with there day like normal but we were all a bit different but in the same way. We was wanted to see him so bad even thought we knew we had to be patient. I was walking to my room with Icy hot (since his room is close to mine) when we both saw it. Izukus room. We stopped dead in our tracks. He looked at me and I looked at him. We looked at Izukus door. And then, we both started to cry. I ran to my dorm room and todoroki went to his. I cried until I couldn't anymore. I got up from my bed and checked the time. 3:09 in the afternoon. I left my room and walked past Izukus. I thought I heard....crying? I brushed it off and continued walking to the kitchen and thats where I made myself a sandwich and sat down with shitty hair, dunce face, frog girl, and office supplies boy (sero).

Izuku POV

I woke up from a bunch of noise. I looked at the clock. 2:50?! Wow I slept for a long time.

Lazy fuck
I know

I peeked outside my door and saw a bunch of kids doing a variety of things. Some were talking, some were going to their rooms, and some were going to the washroom. I closed my door back up so nobody would see me.

You know they wont like you

They are probably just going to pity you

Just kill yourself already!!

Stupid bitch
Worthless
Waste of life
Ugly
Fat
Annoying
Slut
Pig
Idiot
Die
DIE