Chapter 15

No ones POV

Izuku woke up to the sound if his alarm going off. He got out of bed and stretched. He looked at the clock and it was 6:05 am. He yawned and went to the bathroom and got ready for school. He put on his shoes and backpack. But before he left his dorm room, he shoved a razor in his pocket and some bandages. He walked out of his room and checked the time on his phone. Now it was 6:28. He put his phone back in his backpack and went to the common area. There was most of class 1-A eating breakfast and taking. Here we go. I put on a fake smile and walked into the room where almost everyone was sitting. "Hey Midoriya! Want some breakfast?" And kaminari. "Oh it's ok I'm good!" I said. "Suit yourself" Kaminari said as he went back to stuffing his face with breakfast. Seeing food made me feel nauseous. The smell of it also made me sick. My stomach was aching and I felt like I was burning up. I had a huge headache and I think I was getting sick. Even so, I still cant miss my first day back. That would be more pathetic then I already am. I sighed and walk back to my dorm room and grab some ibuprofen off my desk and take a few pills. I toss the pill bottle in my backpack and go back to the common area. The elevator doors are about to close when someone sticks their hand inside the door, making the doors slide back open. The doors reveal a tall ash blonde with crimson red eyes staring at me. He walks inside the elevator and pressed the button for the first floor. I glanced over at him and his hair was wet. He must have showerd. "Ya need somethin Izu?" He asked me. I guess he caught me staring at him. I turn away from him but he just smirked and laughed, then ruffled my hair. We got out of the elevator and met with the others.

(Time skip to first period)

I walk into my first period and I walk to my desk. I sit down and put my bag next to my desk. I looked around the classroom and saw people talking and socializing with each other. How do they enjoy that? It just doesnt make sense to me. Kacchan walked past me to his desk. I looked back down at my desk and put my head down. Not even a minute after I put my head down, Aizawa came into the class. Everyone immediately took there seats. "Goodmorning class. I see izuku is here. Hello Izuku. How are you Izuku?" Asked Mr. Aizawa.

I'm depressed

"I'm good sir. How are you this morning?" I replied. "Tired." And with that, he began teaching. I was so tired. I barely got any sleep last night like usual. I hate this. I hate having to put up an act for others. Cant I just be invisible? Well being invisible is like being dead. I hate living. Every time I try to die, it backfires. Now, I lost most of my memory and the only thing I remember is this school, and Kacchan and all the stuff he has done to me. The only thing I understand out of this crappy life is that life sucks and there is no purpose. I start to mindlessly doodle on my paper to stop thinking...

 I start to mindlessly doodle on my paper to stop thinking