"Deku?"

bakugo's POV

"Deku?"

I see the deku sitting on the middle of the bridge, watching the water. Quickly, Deku looks over at me. "K-kacchan?!" He says to me. "What the hell are you doing here Deku?!" I say. "N-nothing Kacchan! I'll be leaving n-now!" He goes to get up but trips in the process, falling on his back. "Fuckin idiot" I say to him. He just lays there. He's not even try to get up again. "Just leave. You've already embarrassed  yourself enough." I say with a tone. "..."
Nothing. Not a word. "DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?! MOVE! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I yell at him. Without I word, he gets up and walks past me with his head looking at his feet. Whatever.

Deku POV

"Fuckin idiot" says Kacchan. Those word sink in. I am a idiot aren't I. "Just leave. You've already embarrassed yourself enough." Says Kacchan with a tone. I dont move though. "DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?! MOVE! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Kacchan yells at me. I get up, and walk past him with my head hanging low. Just a worthless idiot I am.

(Time skip)

I didn't get any sleep like usual. Its 6:00 am so I decided to just get ready for school. Like usual, i shower, and brushed my teeth. But today, I didn't put on my uniform. I knew I would get dress coded, but to be honest, I dont care. I put and I dark green hoodie, some black Jean's, and my shoes. I grab my yellow backpack and leave the house. Mom was already at work when I left the house. As I'm locking the door, I think to myself, "I dont think i can do this anymore. Today might be the day." I put on my headphones and listen to music like I always do and walk to school. I put the hood over my head and kept walking. I get to school and the doors are already open. I put my stuff away and walk into the classroom. I'm the first one in the classroom so I shove my phone into the pocket part of the hoodie and put my head down and try to rest before class starts. A few minutes later, I feel I hand hit my desk violently. I dont even bother to look who it is because its obviously Kacchan. I guess he took offence to me not looking at him because next, he grabbed the back of my head gripping onto my hair and pulling my head backwards. I made a painful expression and winced at the pain of him dragging my hair backwards. He finally let go of me and walked to his seat. I immediately put my head back down on the dest and putting my hand on the back of my head where Kacchan had yanked. Me and him were the only ones in the room at the time. Couple minutes later, everyone else started pouring into the class. Iida and Uruaka enterd the classroom and saw me with my head on the desk and gripping the back of my head.  They came to my desk. "Deku are you ok?" Asked Uruaka. "Yes. Are you ok Midoriya?" Asked Iida.

They dont care

"Yeah guys I'm fine!" I say while having to put my one of a kind fake smile on. That was enough to for them to believe I was ok, so they smiled and went to their seats. I sigh and look out the window. Everyone is in the classroom now and Present Mic starts to teach his lesson. This time, I act like I'm paying attention so I dont get in trouble, but wow what a shocker, I'm actually writing my suicide note.

[Time skip]

The bell rang for lunch and everybody left. I was about to leave but Present Mic called me up to his desk.  "Izuku I'm going to have to dress code you for being out of uniform. Please be in uniform every day." Says Mic. "Sorry sir". I grab the slip from Mic and leave the classroom. I walk through the halls and throw the slip on the ground and head to the rooftop. I get to the top, and walk over to the railings and take of my shoes. I set the note under my shoes and i continue to step over the railing. Tears are streaming down my face at this point. "Now, you don't have to work to hard mom. And Kacchan, you will be happy now. Right? And Uruaka and Iida will no longer have to put up an act of being my friend." I say outloud to myself. I turn to were my face in facing the doors that lead to the rooftop. The only thing that is stopping me from falling is my grip on these bars. "haha...goodbye". I let go of the railings and start to fall.

1st person: Someone help! Someone just jumped of the rooftop!

2nd person: Holy shit you're right! Someone use you're quirk to save him!

3rd person: On it!

To be continued.......

Sorry this is such a short chapter!