This is what you wanted right kacchan?

Nobody's POV

Izuku wakes up, not wanting to get out of bed like usual. He got out of bed and got ready for another dreadful day of school. He walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water. He looked over at the pill bottles on the counter. He ignored them and drank his water and checked to see if his mother was asleep or at work. Izuku peeked into his mother's room and there she was peacefully asleep. Izuku left his mother's room and grabbed his backpack and left the house. Since his mom was home, he didnt lock the doors. He got to school and walked into the classroom. A couple students were already there. They said goodmorning to Izuku but he paid no attention to them. They all had a puzzled / concerned look. Izuku took his seat and stared out the window. He loved the outside. He loved nature. He loved how it was so peaceful. Then, someone interrupted izukus gazing into nature. "Goodmorning Deku!" Said Uruaka with a 'happy go lucky' voice. Izuku looked at her with his eyes dull, heavy bags under his eyes, and a blank face and said nothing. He just looked at her. "Eh....Deku?" Said Uruaka with a nervous look. "Leave me alone" said Izuku in a calm voice. "Deku what's wrong?!" Uruaka said with worry and confusion. "Uruaka. Leave me alone." Said Izuku in a calm voice. "Deku...." she whispered. Izuku turned back around and went back to staring out the window. Uruaka slowly backed up and went to her seat. Aizawa walked into the class with the rest of the students talking about random things. Everyone took there seats and like usual, Aizawa started to teach the classroom. Occasionally, Uruaka would look at Deku. Aizawa handed out papers to the classroom. They were worksheets. "Ok class. You have the rest of the period to get this finished.This is a independent assignment. No talking. " Aizawa stated to the class. Everyone got to work. Yiyorouzu was the first to finish the assignment and Kaminari was the last. There was still 3 minutes left of class so Aizawa let everyone talk during that time. While everyone was talking to each other, Izuku just stared at his desk, waiting for class to end. The bell rang and everyone went to there next period.

(Time skip 3 class periods because like...nothing happens and that's boringgggg)

Izuku's POV

It's now lunch and everybody is excited to eat and talk and socialize. How could someone be so excited about that? It just doesn't make sense to me. I go outside and sit at a lunch table in the far back. I lay my head down on the table and listen to the sounds of nature. How relaxing. I sit at the table as the time passes by. The bell rings and I wait for everyone to go inside so I can be last so I dont have to deal with crowding, loudness, and socializing. I walk in the quite halls to my next period. I take me seat. The teacher began to teach, the students began to learn, and every second felt like an hour. So basically the usual boring thing. Halfway through class, my name gets called. "Izuku, can you please answer this question?" Asks the teacher. He knew I wasn't paying attention that's why he called on me. "No." I blandly replied. "And why not?" The teacher slyly asked. "Because I dont want to." I said as I stared him in the eyes with my blank, dark eyes. When I looked at him in the eyes, he looked startled. The entire class was looking at me but I could care less. My class and the teacher looked a bit nervous and scared because of my facial expression. I didnt care about their stares and I didnt care that I might get in trouble. I just didnt care. I'm so done with all of it. "I called on you because you weren't paying attention. Please focus...." Said my teacher. "Mmk." Was all I replied back. The class turned their focus back to Aizawa exept for Kacchan and Uruaka. Not even a minute later, when Aizawa had his back facing us, someone tapped my shoulder from behind me and handed me a note. I open it and its from Uruaka.

"Deku please talk to me! Are you mad at me?"

Is what the note read. I took the note, got up, and threw it in the trash bin and walked back to my seat. I didn't bother to look at Uruaka. I blankly stared into the chalkboard for the rest of class.