Emotions?

Izukus POV

I get up from the cold bathroom floor and wash my hands. My side and stomach still hurt but I do my best to ignore the pain. I look into the bathroom mirror. My eyes are puffy and my nose is all red and stuffy from crying. I sigh and splash some water on the face. I just stare into the mirror, water droplets dripping down my jawline and onto my chin, then falling into the sink. I dry my face and leave the bathroom. I get to class 5 mintues early and I put my head down on my desk and try to rest a little.

{5 minutes later}

The lunch bell rings and everyone starts to come in the classroom. I dont pay to much attention to them and just keep resting. Then, I feel I hand on my shoulder. I flinch intensely thinking it was kacchan. I look at who it was and it was Uruaka. She stared at me, confused and worried. "Deku....are you ok?" She asks me. "Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" I say while trying my best to "smile". "...Are you sure?" She asks again. "Yep!" I respond in my "cheerful happy way". "Well ok then. Did you hear what happened yesterday?!" Exclaims Uruaka. "No. What happened?" I say. "Well I dont know much, but someone jumped off the roof of the building! Nobody knows who it was!" Said Uruaka. My eyes widen. My eyes start to sting, but I hold back the tears. "W-what?! T-t-thats crazy! Who w-would d-do such a t-thing?!" I stutter, trying to lie about not knowing anything about it. "I don't know! But everyone it's trying to figure out who it is! Even Bakugou and he doesn't care about anything!" "R-really?!" I say. I'm trying to keep it cool but I just cant. Aizawa walks into the classroom, and orders Uruaka to sit down, and starts teaching. "They wouldn't be able to find out that it was me! That's next to impossible....before jumping, i didnt even see them outside. I should be fine." I think to myself. I sigh and try to pay attention for the rest of the class.

Bakugo's POV

I walk into the class and Deku is talking to pink cheeks about something. Pink cheeks says something and Dekus eyes shot wide. I take my seat and listen to their conversation. "W-what?! T-t-thats crazy! Who w-would d-do such a t-thing?! Stutters deku. Somethings different about this time though. I've known that nerd long enough to know everything about him. Whenever he lies, he stutters more then normal. And when he lies, he has a certain change of tone in his voice. What the hell could he be lying about? "I dont know! But everyone is trying to figure out who it is! Even bakugou and he doesn't care about anything!" Says pink cheeks. "Is...is she talking about the suicide incident that just happened a couple days ago?" I think to myself. How would Deku lie about something like that? "R-really?!" Says deku in that tone of voice again. Yep. He's definitely lying. But about what? Aizawa walks in the classroom and starts to teach.

*Time skip*

Deku's POV

Class ends and I get my stuff and leave the school. I pull out my phone and text my mom that I would be going to the park today. Then, i put in my earbuds, put on some music, and walk to the park. As I'm walking to the park, someone yanks out my earbuds. And of course, it was no other then kacchan. He goes to shove me but I start to run towards the park, trying to outrun kacchan. I can hear footsteps behind me. I trip a few times while trying to get to the park. I start to run faster. I finally get to the park, very out of breath. I stop to take a breather, when suddenly, I hear heavy footsteps behind me. Before I could start running again, I get shoved to the ground.

A part of my sleeve goes up without me realizing it.

"You really thought you could outrun me!?" Kacchan asks me. I look to the ground. "Now you're gonna tell me what you and pink cheeks were talking about earlier!" Kacchan yelled. "O-oh Its n-n-nothing r-really-" I'm cut off. "You're lying. What in the hell would you be lying about huh?!" How did he know I was lying!? "We um...w-we were t-talking about t-the s-s-suicude that happened r-recently..." Stupid stutter! Kacchan looks at me in his normal disgusted expression. "Well then what were you lying about?!!!" Kacchan yells. I lied about not knowing what happened but I couldn't possibly tell him that or he would get really suspicious and will ask me so many questions!

If you committed suicide right, then you wouldn't have to deal with kacchan right now

You worthless peice of shit! You cant even lie!

You wouldn't have to put up with life anymore if you just....died

"WELL?!"Kacchan hollers at me. I dont know what to do. I'm stuck. Well first I need to control my stutter. And second I need to think of a lie to tell Kacchan. "I was l-lying about n-not knowing about t-the situation." I say. YES! I controlled my stutter for once. Kacchan stares into my eyes intensely. It feels like hes about to burn holes in them.

Bakugous POV

I intensely stare into Dekus eyes. He wasn't stuttering as much, but his tone of voice was diffrent. "Are you lying to me Deku?" I ask trying not to scream into his useless fucking face! "Kacchan....I t-told you the truth. Can-can you please j-just leave me alone?" Responds Deku. "You're not gonna get out of this situation so easily Deku!" He stared me straight in the face and then......*BOOM*......

(Sorry bakugous POV was so short)

Nobody's POV

......*BOOM*.....Izuku activated 1% of his quirk and kicked bakugou away from him. Bakugou flew backwards and tumbled into the grass. In the moment Izuku got up and started to run back to his house. He looked at his sleeve while running and gasped. He quickly pulled his sleeve back down and continued to run. He started to hear faint footsteps getting closer and louder. Izuku ran faster then he ever has ran before. Izuku's house was approaching. Bakugou was about 4 1/2 feet behind Izuku. Izuku got to his house just in time. He opened the door very swiftly and runs inside, locking it. "DEKU YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST STARTED!!!" Bakugou screamed at Izuku while walking away from Izukus house. Izuku looked around to see if his mom was home, and lucky for him, she wasn't home. He bursts into tears and falls to the floor. He sits on the floor and cries for about a long time...until he gets up and walks towards the bathroom.

Izuku's POV

I enter my bathroom and take out my razor blade from my hidden spot.

One cut for being
Useless

Another cut for being
Stupid

And another for being
A waste of space and time

By the time I'm done cutting, I have 16 on my left arm, and 19 on my right arm. As i was cutting, i didn't feel much pain. Just a small sting. I didn't feel anything. It's like I have totally lost emotion. I rinse of my razor and put it back to its secret spot. Then, I clean and bandage my arms and throw on a oversized hoodie and some sweatpants. I walk over to my desk and see a note from mom.

"Hey sweetie! An urgent unexpected meeting came up at work today. I tried my best to convince them to let me stay home but my boss said that this meeting was way to important. I'm sorry Izu. I will be home as soon as I can. Theres 10 dollars in cash in you're drawer just in case you need anything. I love so much you sweetie!

Mom~"

I take the note and crumple it up and throw it in my trash bin. I look around my room. It's dark. Its empty. Its bland. I got rid of all my All Might things so now all my room is just blank walls with bland blankets and pillows and a boring desk. This is my life. Fantastic.
I fall into my bed and think. "Will anyone really find out it way me who tried to committed suicide?....No I doubt it." I lay there staring at the ceiling when suddenly, realization hits like a bag of fucking bricks. "I KICKED KACCHAN." I start to hyperventilate. I open my window to get some fresh air. I stick my head out the window. "What am I gonna do?! IM DEAD!!! IM SO DEAD!!!!!" I say outloud. I lean back inside my room and close the window. "Ok...lets just sleep it off." I say to myself. I lay back down and get under the covers. Eventually, I fall asleep.

Hey! Sorry for being gone so long! I appreciate all my readers and I will try to update more chapters more often! 💖 I love you guys!! Oh, and thank you sooo much to the people that commented nice things about my writing! 😮‍💨❤️ And If I spelled anything wrong....then that's my bad😶