This cant be true....

Bakugous POV

"Nevermind now. I will explain when you get to the hospital. Please hurry."

Inko then hangs up. I burst into tears. I frantically but on my clothes and shoes and run out of my dorm. I don't care who sees me crying right now. I run past Todoroki, dunce face, mina, and kirishima. All 4 of them are surprised to see me crying and actually leaving my room on purpose. None of them know about Izuku. The only ones who know are the teachers, Inko and my mom, and me. I almost got ran over by a car in my way to the hospital and I tripped many times. YES! HES AWAKE! FUCK YESSS! I scream in my head. I get to the hospital and open the huge double doors. I look around the waiting room and I see Inko being comforted by a doctor. Why is she sad? And why is she not seeing Izuku right now? I walk over to her. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask her. "My boy...he...I cant I'm sorry!" She says as she walks to the washroom. I look at the doctor who is looking down at her feet. "What's going on?" I ask her in a worry filled voice. "Come with me please" she says. He stops in front of a door. "This is izukus room. Would you like to visit him?" She asks me. My eyes light up. "Yes please!" I respond. "Ok...but before you go see him....I need to let you know that he has lost his full memory of his life. He remembers nothing of his life. This was caused by his head injurys." I collapse to the floor. "No no no no no no no no no No No NO! Please tell me you're joking! It's a joke right?!" The doctor just looks at me with a sad face. "I'm sorry sir. But this is in fact true." I burst into tears once again. The doctor says "Visiting hours close at 6:00." And left. I sat on the ground crying loudly. I bet izuku could hear me. After 13 minutes of crying, I got up and hesitated to open the door. I grabbed the doorknob but I didnt open the door. My heart felt 50 pounds heavier. I mustered the courage and opened the door and I there he was....laying in his hospital bed. I ran to him and have him the biggest hug. When I released him, I looked at his face. He was confused. He politely smiled and asked "Excuse me but do I know you?" I grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes while bawling. "Izuku! Izuku it's me! It's me Kacchan!" He started at me confused and even a bit worried.

"Ka...cchan? I dont know who that is. I'm sorry." He said. No....please no..."No izuku! You remember me! You do god dammit! You fucking remember me!" I start to get aggressive. His heart monitor started to beep faster. I looked up at his face. We was scared. His personality didnt change I guess. "A-are you o-ok sir?" He asks me with his cute fucking stutter. "GOD DAMMIT DEKU! PLEASE COME BACK! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I cover my mouth with my hands and look at Izuku. Hes looking down at his hands. "You're right. I am sorry." Hes apologizing even though he doesn't know me? Or well he thinks he doesn't know me. Does he still have depression or did he forget that to? The doctor came into the room and asked me to leave because it was 6:00 o'clock. I look at Izuku then get up from off my knees. As I'm about the walk out of the room I look at Izuku once more and walk out. Inko had already left so I left and went back to the dorms. I cried the whole way back. "Fuckkkk! I barely got any time!" I say outloud. "I'm going back there as soon as I wake up tomorrow." i mumble. I enter the dorms and I bird boy, kermit, dunce face, and mina are watching a movie. "Bakugou?!" I ignore dunce face and keep walking to my room with tears still flowing out of my eyes. I get to my room and slam the door shut. I fall to the floor. "Im....so fucking sorry Izuku....GOD DAMMIT!!!" I curl up in a ball and eventually, I cry myself to sleep.

(Time skip)

I wake up and my eyes have a stinging sensation in them. I get up off my floor and check my clock that was placed on my desk. 10:58 pm.....I changed out of my clothes and into some pajamas which was a tank top and sweatpants. I was about to leave my room but there was a note sitting by my door. I picked it up and began to read it...

"Hey Bakugou! Kaminari told me that you came back to the dorms and you were crying. Please come talk to me! I tried knocking earlier but you weren't answering the door. Come talk to me whenever your ready!

From Kirishima :D"

I crumbled up the note and threw it on the floor. Then I walked out of my dorm room to get some water and headache medicine. I was looking through the cabinets for the medicine when I heard a faint laugh.....its sounded like Izukus laugh....i quickly whipped around to see who was there and no one was there. I tightly shut my eyes, grabbed my hair,  and tugged at it. All through that night, I was beginning to imagine things about Izuku. Like his laugh, his voice, and memories about him. I finally dozed off at four in the morning. I woke up to the sound of an alarm I set the previous night. I swiftly got out of bed and but on a shirt and some jeans with some socks and my shoes. I left my dorm room and lucky for me since it was so early, nobody was in the common area. I got into the elevator and left the school grounds. This time while running, I made sure to watch out for where I was going so I dont get run over. I got to the hospital and opened the doors. I checked in with the doctor telling them that I was here to visit Izuku. They told me to wait in the lounge and they would call me when ready.

(Time skip 10 minutes)

The doctor finally called me. Even though I wanted to bolt to izukus hospital room, I kept my composure and sped walked my way to his room which was on the second floor. I got to his room and I knocked on the door. "Come in!" A sweet voice said coming from inside the room. I opened the handle and was Izuku sitting up in his hospital bed. "H-hey! It's you a-again!" He said confused. "Yeah it's me Izuku..." I said as tears started to well up in my eyes. "Agh! W-wait dont c-cry! Why a-are you crying?!" He said to me. "I'm just...so fucking happy to see you again...." I muster. The doctor walked in right after I said that. "Oh hello sir! Sorry to interrupt but I needed to inform you of something. Please step outside if you could." She said to me in a excited voice. I looked at Izuku and then left the room with the woman. She started to talk...

B: Bakugou  D: Doctor

D: Well me and the doctors did some more tests on Izuku and there is ONE thing he remembers!

B: Wait your serious?! Well what is it?!

D: He remembers going to UA highschool and all the  iformation he learned there! Even so....he still doesn't remember any of the people who goes to the school. The only thing he actually remembers is UA highschool and everything he has learned at that school. Nothing else. Even so, he will be going back to UA even with his brain injury because maybe, just maybe being where the one place he remembers might jog his memory a bit.

B: Wait really?! When will he be discharged?!

D: Well he had severe head injuries so maybe in a week or two.

B: Thank you ma'am.

We finished our conversation and I went back to Izukus room. I walked up to him and kneeled down on one knee. "Izuku! Do you remember UA highschool?" I asked him. His face completely lit up. "Yes! That's school is the biggest and best hero school out there and I'm so glad I could go there and learn!" He says in a happy way. I got up from one knee and as I was walking out of Izukus hospital room, I said "see you soon". He looked at me confused. I chuckled and left the room. I thanked the doctor who told me all the new information they had about Izuku and then left. I walked out the doors with a smile on my face. But what i didnt know at the time was i was going to get some unfortunate news later....

Fuck I'm so sorry this chapter is so short😩 This chapter also kinda sucks :(
I am trying though! Have a good day and I hope you enjoy the chapter😅❣