There catching on..

(So I remade the chapter. Here you go)

Bakugous POV

"You're gonna tell me what's going on. Right. Now." I demanded. He tried to squirm out of my grasp but I wouldn't budge. "Fine!" I got up off of him. He got up and tried to run past me but I grabbed the back of his collar and yanked him backwards. I let go of his collar but then grabbed the front of his shirt so the he was facing me. I had a strong grip on his shirt so he couldn't leave. He flinched at every noise or movement I made. "You're so useless! I cant even get any information out of you! Fuckin bastard!! I said while shaking him. When I said that, he just looked at me with a blank face and said something that shocked me.

"I am just a useless bastard, aren't i?"

I let go of him out of shock. He walked past me while looking at his feet the whole time. I stood there for a couple of seconds then snapped back into reality. I left the bathroom and went back to class. I had to walk past Dekus desk to get to mine so when I did walk past his desk, I looked at him and he still had that blank expression plastered on his face. I took my seat and tried to think about other things.

izuku's POV

Kacchan walked into the classroom and past my desk. He looked at me and kept walking. I didnt care. I didnt care about anything really. The only thing I actually cared about was my precious mother who did so much for a disappointment like me. I glanced at the clock and there was 23 minutes left of class.

(Time skip of three minutes later 🤦‍♀️😆)

"For the 20 minutes left of class, you will be givin a work packet that is due on monday. You can work on it with others for the rest of class." Announced Aizawa. Kaminari handed out the Packets and everyone got into groups with their friends of course. Uruaka and Iida came over to my desk and asked if I wanted to work with them. "I would love to!" I said brightly and flashed a fake smile. Ugh. I dont want to work with them and they dont want to work with me. There doing it out of pity. I looked up and kirishima was trying to convince Kacchan to work with him. Then I went back to what I was doing with Uruaka and Iida.

(Time skip to the end of class)

The bell rings and everyone is cleaning up. I put the work packet in my bag and left the classroom. It was quite and peaceful for a second until everyone started to come out of there own classes. I scoffed and kept walking. I slammed open the double doors because I was pissed on how loud it was. It gave me a headache. When I was on the sidewalk and wasn't on school grounds, I took my phone out of my pocket and played on it then i put it away so I can see where I'm going.

Bakugo's POV

I'm walking in the halls and since I'm pretty tall, I can see over most of these extras. Then I mess of green hair caught my attention. Deku was way past everyone else. He slammed open the doors and continued the walk. I pushed and shoved people out of my way to get to the front since it was so crowded. I get out of the school and I see Deku playing on his phone. He puts his phone away but when he does, his sleeve goes up and theres....bandages? I bet its from training or something. It's not like I care are anything!! I run up to him and go to yank the back of his hair but it was like everything was in slow motion. Before I could grab his hair, he turned around and grabbed my arm and threw it down. "Dont touch me." He said to me as he looked me dead center in the eyes. He turned around and kept walking. What the hell was that? He just kept walking and never looked behind him. I got to my house and my parents weren't home. Whatever. I snagged a meat bun from the fridge and heated it up. I walked up to my room and threw my stuff onto my bed. "Why does he always get under my damn skin?! Why am I chasing after him!? Its not like i care about him!!!" I think and i lay on my bed. I get up from my bed and look out of window to see Deku. I keep watching him. Be grabbed something in a little box and took it to a room I guess. I keep watching for about 5 minutes and he doesn't come out of the bathroom. Another 10 minutes go by and he finally comes out of the bathroom. It looked like he was crying. Nothing new but I noticed something weird.....I looked a little closer on his arms and he had.....CUTS ON HIS ARMS?! NO NO NO! I'm probably just seeing things. He took of his shirt and put and a hoodie. I felt my ears get hot. Why tf am I blushing?! I brush it off and try to forget about it. He put away the little thing he had and walked to a part of his room where I couldn't see. I stumbled backward almost falling. Did I really just see that? Does Deku really cut himself? Is he depressed or some shit? I shake those thoughts out of my head and look at my clock. 3:12 pm. I lay on my bed and think about what I just saw. "Ugh! I need a nap or something" I groan. I turn on my side and get under the covers and fall asleep.