Chapter 16

Nobody's POV

The greenette woke up to the sound of noise coming from the hallways. He looked at his clock and it was the time when his classmates would be getting ready for school. He went to get out of bed but he was super shaky and weak. Izuku was wondering why he felt like this. But then he remembered yesterday. He gasped in suprise. "I...I have my memory...back.." he quietly said to himself. He tried to get up for the second time, and he finally got up this time. He was about to get ready for school but he remembered what Aizawa had told him. Izuku wouldn't be going to school this week. He walked to the bathroom and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He was thin, had bags under his eyes, and pale. "Why did it have to be me? Out of all the people in the world....why did I have to be this ugly?" He said to himself.

Your so disgusting

I dont think anyone is as ugly as YOU

Others cant even stand you're presence

So what if you got your memory back? They still hate you and you are still worthless. Nothings changed.

Why cant you just die already?

Do everyone a favor and try to commit suicide one more time and get it right!

⚠️Cutting Warning! Please skip this part if you are uncomfortable! Thank you for you're consent!⚠️

Izuku was in tears and immediately went for his razor. He took the tiny peice of metal out of his secret spot and without hesitation, Izuku took the blade to his skin and cut. He cut and he cut until there was so room left in either arms. But he decided that he wasn't done yet. He began to cut both his upper thy. He snapped out of it and realized just how deep his cuts were. There was blood running down his legs and arms and onto the floor.

⚠️Cutting is over! You can continue reading⚠️

He started to panick. He got into the shower but almost fell because he felt light headed and dizzy. His cuts stung from the water hitting them. When the water first hit his cuts, he winced at the pain. Eventually the cuts stopped bleeding and Izuku got out of the shower and looked at the floor. He almost stepped in his own blood. He grabbed a towel and wet it. He scrubbed the floor until there was no blood. Izuku sighed and walked out of the bathroom. He grabbed some bandages from his drawer and wrapped them around his arms and legs. He fully dried his hair and since he wasn't going anywhere, he put on a dark blue hoodie and black sweatpants.
He walked back to the bathroom and  brushed his teeth. He was about to lay down, but a note slid under his door. He walked over to his door and grabbed the note. This is what it read...

Goodmorning Izuku. We dont know when you're going to be awake but we have to go to school now. When we get back, can the class please talk to you? Not even about...you're memory loss or anything...but just to talk to you? We miss you. Please come talk to us.

From- The class♡

Izuku's POV

I loked up from reading the note.

They dont care about you!

The last thing they want to do is talk to a nobody like you