Silence

3rd person: On it!

Nobodys POV

As izuku was falling, a student used their quirk that could make someone float if they stare at them, but when they blink they effect ends. The student floated Izuku to the ground. A bunch of kids were staring and the crowd around izuku grew and grew as more attention was drawn to it.

4th student: Someone get a teacher!
5th student: Alright!

When izuku had fallen, he fainted from the adrenaline rush and his emotions. The students who were eating lunch outside were making quite a ruckus and that caused attention to the people eating lunch inside. A lot of people came rushing outside to see what was happening. Some of the students who came to see what was going on was Uruaka, Kirishima, Tsu, Mineta, and Jirou. The five of them asked some students about what was going on. "Someone jumped off the rooftop, but someone used their quirk to save them." All five of them gasped in suprise. The students from inside saw the crowd of people huddled in a circle so they went to where they were. Aizawa came rushing out and told everyone to back away. When Aizawa approached the student and got a closer look on who it was, he lightly gasped in suprise. He checked if izuku had a pulse and he did. Aizawa picked up izuku bridal style. "Everyone go inside. Now!" Aizawa ordered. Aizawa ran to recovery girls office and explained what happened. The teachers called an ambulance, just in case.

bakugo's POV

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY IS EVERYONE COMING INSIDE?!" I yelled. "That is strange." Said icy hot. Then pink cheeks, frog, shitty hair, grape dude, and hot topic came back to the table with worried looks on their faces. "What's wrong?" Asked Icy hot. The five of them gave each other a look and then frog girl said, "i dont know much but someone jumped of the rooftop! Aizawa told everyone to come inside." Me, icy hot, and four eyes were not expecting that answer. There was silence for a second, then ilda goes on and yells, "WHAT?! WHO WAS IT?!". "We dont know!" Said pink cheeks. "Are you serious?!" Said icy hot. The five of them sat down and we talked about it until a voice came over the intercom. "Students. You will be going home early today due to private reasons. Please get you're things and head home." So we did just that. As I was walking home, I didn't see deku anywhere. I shrugged it off and kept walking home. I got home and went into my room. It layed on my bed and wondered about who it could've been. How weak. I eventually fell asleep.

Deku's POV

I slowly open my eyes to a clean white room. "Am I in a hospital bed?" I think to myself. "WAIT WHY AM I STILL ALIVE?!" I think. I start to hyperventilate and sweat alot. My heart monitor starts to beat rapidly. I doctor comes in the room with my mother. She is crying historically. She rushes over to me and hugged me tightly. I started crying too. After everyone was settled down, mom sat in the chair besides my hospital bed and the doctor started to explain. "We took x-rays of your brain, and it seems you have depression and anxiety. Both very severe. You dont have any injuries at all. But we did bandage you're arms. We are going to have to put you on anti-depressants. We'll try 30 nilligrams of Prozac and see how it goes. You will also be givin pills for you're anxiety." My mom was crying even more by the end of the doctor speech thing. I look away in embarrassment and disbelief. The doctor continued, "You can go home tonight because you have no injuries."  But you must take 1 of each pill morning and night. ((Ik that isnt what would actually happen if this happened irl sooo plz dont get mad)) The doctor continued. "Mrs. Inkl, keep a good eye on him. If anything happens, come here straight away." "Thank you sir." My mom respond in a shakey, tired voice. And with that, me and mom left the hospital and drove home. It was a silent car ride home. When we got home, mom told me to get some sleep. And I did exactly that. I went up to my room, and fell right asleep.

[Time skip]

I woke up and got ready for school like nothing happened. I walked out of my room and saw my mom in the kitchen. I was shocked to see her not at work. "Goodmorning mom. W-what are you doing here?" I ask. "I decide to take off of work today." My mom tells me. "Here. Take these please." She hands me the anti-depressants and anxiety pills. I look at them and put them in my mouth. But I dont actually take them. I just let them sit in my mouth. "Oh...um where are my shoes?" I ask my mom. "You're teacher dropped them off yesterday. There by the door." Says mom. "Mm." I put on my shoes and grab my backpack. "By mom!" I say with a fake smile. "By honey! Please be safe!" She says with a worrisome face. I lock the door an spit out the anti-depressants and anxiety pill and start to walk to school. I'm half way to school when I take my phone out of my pocket to check the time. 6:50 hm? Guess I'm gonna be late. I arrive to school pretty late. I walk into the classroom and take my seat. "Um....Izuku may I have a word with you please?" Asks Aizawa. "S-sure thing sir!" I say with a fake smile. We step outside of the classroom.

A= Aizawa I= Izuku

A: Izuku....
I: Y-yes sir?
A: If you ever need anything, please tell me.
I: O-ok sir.

I know he knows about yesterday. We walk back into the classroom and I take my seat. Aizawa starts teaching the class again.

(Time skip)

The lunch bell rings and a voice comes over the intercom. "Nobody is to eat lunch outside today. Things will be back to normal tomorrow." Weird. I see Uruaka, Iida, Todoroki, Asui, kirishima, and Kacchan sitting at a table. Uruaka makes a gesture with her hands, saying to go sit with them. I make eye contact with Uruaka from across the lunchroom, then keep walking to the bathrooms. I get to the bathrooms and go into the biggest stall. I take out the razor from my pocket and roll up my sleeves. I take off the old bandages and throw them in the trash can in the stall. I start to cut. im cutting, then hear loud footsteps coming toward my stall. I shove my razor in my pocket and try to bandage my arm and half way through bandaging my arm, there's a loud bang out the stall door. "I know your in there Shitty Deku!" Kacchan yells. I try to bandage my arms faster. I get both my arms done just in time. I walk out of the stall and Kacchan immediately pins me up again a wall grabbing me by my shirt collar. I just let my head hang low without saying a word. I didn't feel any emotions at the time. I just didn't care anymore. He let go of me and I fell to the floor with my head still drooping down. When i fell, I was hurt but not enough to whine about. Kacchan stood in front of me...staring. I couldn't see his face because I was looking down, but I could feel his intense stare. Suddenly, he knees me in the stomach. I cough and grip my stomach. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DISAPPEAR FOR HALF A DAY, IGNORE YOU'RE LOSER FRIENDS, AND ACT LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THEN ME?!" Kaccan yells. Kacchan then kicks me in the side and I fall over. It hurt like hell but i didn't make a noise and kept my head down. "Worthless piece of shit" mumbles Kacchan as he walks out of the bathroom leaving me on the ground, aching in pain. When I heard his footsteps fade, I burst into tears from both the pain, and my emotions. "I am just a worthless peice of shit aren't I?" I say to myself while laughing and crying like a maniac.