Can i keep fighting anymore?

Izukus POV

When I woke up, it was dark outside. I got up from my bed and yawned. "What time is is?" I mumble to myslef. I pick up my phone from my desk and check the time. "7:24 pm?! Wow...I slept for a long time" I think to myself. I set my phone back on my desk and walk out of my room. The first thing I do is check if my mom is home yet. I look into her room and shes not there. Then I check the kitchen. Shes not there either. Finally I check the living room and there she is sitting on the couch watching the news. "Hey mom." I say. She turns her head towards me. "Oh! Hello Izuku! Are you ok?" She asked with a sincere tone.

No

"Yeah. What about you?" I say in response. "I'm good sweetie thanks for asking. Anyways, what would you like for dinner. I can make you're favorite katsudon!" Says my mom. I...just cant eat...."No I'm ok! I'll just cook me some ramen later!" I say. My mom looks at me concerned. "You promise you'll eat something Izuku?" Asks my worried mother. "I promise." I say with a fake smile. But no...I'm not gonna eat. I'm sorry mom. "Well anyways, I have a late shift tonight. I will be leaving at 8:30 and will be home by morning. I'm sorry Izu." My mom says to me. "I dont mind!" I say in response. My mom tilted her head and smiled then went back to watching the news. "Maybe I should go for a walk." I mumble to myself. I go back to my room and change out of my sweatpants into some Jean's. Then I put on my socks and shoes and head to the living room. "Hey mom! I'm gonna go on a walk alright?" I tell my mom. She just smiles and nods and tells me to be careful like usual. I'm walking but I dont really know where to. I decide to go to the old park I used to play at when I was little. I get to the park and no one's there. Perfect. There's this tree in the far back of the park that's super tall and I like to climb it every so often. I run to the tree and start to climb. I see a sturdy branch to sit on, so i hopped up and sat....and just admired the view. The breeze flowed through my curly locks, making me feel relaxed. I close my eyes and just sit. After about 10 minutes, I make my way down from the tree. But then my grasp went out on the branch and I fell face first on the grass. "Ow ow ow!" I say to myself. I check if I'm bleeding and yep. I had a bloody nose. I start to frantically walk home, holding my nose with blood all over my hands. It looked like I had just murdered someone! I used my non-bloody hand to pull my hoodie onto my head. Blood is dripping on the concrete now! "I need to get ho-" My thoughts were cut off. "Deku?" Says a voice. I stop walking. I slowly look behind me. Its kacchan...He has an angry but confused expression. My eyes go wide and I start to run. I can hear him running after me. "HOW MANY DAMN TIMES HAVE I INTERACTED WITH KACCHAN TODAY?! ALL I KNOW IS THATS ITS WAY TO MANY!!" I think to myself. The sun was already going down so it was getting dark. There was a little convenient store a few feet away so I decide to go in there and hide in the bathroom. I run inside the store and go to the bathrooms. It was quite for a couple of seconds then there was banging on the bathroom door. Why is Kacchan even following me into a convenient store, AND THEN FOLLOWING ME TO THE BATHROOM?! HAS HE LOST HIS MIND??...."DEKU I KNOW YOURE IN THERE!! YOU ALREADY GOT AWAY THE FIRST TIME SO IM NOT GONNA LET YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME!!" Yells Kacchan. Then, I hear another voice. "Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to stop yelling and banging on the door or I will have to kick you out." Is that the store manager or something? I hear Kacchan scoff as the man walks away. "You're luck has been good today. Next time you wont be so lucky. See you at school, Deku." Kacchan says as he walks away. Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!!! This just got a whole lot worse!! Ok calm down Izuku. One thing at a time. Control your breathing.....Ok good. Now, clean yourself up. I grab a paper towel and dampen it. I continue to clean my face off. When I'm done, I look into the mirror and stare at my reflection. Disgusting. "Look what you have done now. Kacchan is angry at you like never befor and it's all you're fault. "There doesn't have to be a reason that its you're fault. It just is." I say to myself. I can feel my eyes start to water. I wipe away the tears and leave the bathroom and walk out of the convenient store and back to my house. I unlock the door and walk inside. Its 8:21 and mom is getting ready to leave. "Oh sweetie you came back just in time! I hope you have a good night! I love you! And dont forget to take you're pills, ok? Says my mom as she walks out the door. "I love you to mom!" I say as a fake smile grows onto my face. She smiles at me, and then leaves. Now here I am. Standing in the living room all by myself in the dark. Great. I walk to my room and change into some pajamas. Its 8:30 pm now so I get ready for bed. I am super tired after all that's happened today. I mean like come on! Three interactions with Kacchan today?! I put on some music and eventually fall asleep.