Chapter 17

Bakugous POV

"IZUKU OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled as I banged on izukus door. God dammit! I heard a bang from inside and then it was silent. I needed to get in his room! I activated my quirk and grabbed the door handle and BOOM! The door handle fell off izukus door. I opened the door and saw Izuku laying on the floor by his desk. I suddenly heard a voice behind me. "Bakugou? What's going on? What's with all the no...ise......what happened to Midoriya?!!" Asked Icy hot.  I looked at him and said "I'll explain later. Help me get him into the bed." Without any questions, Icy hot scurried over and helped me get Izuku on the bed and cover him up with the blanket. Before we left his room, I took the bag with the stuff he had bought. I closed Izukus door and obviously, Half n half wanted to know what just happened. I waved my hand in a way to assert him to follow me into my room. He sat down on my bed and I sat down on a chair so we were facing each other. "So what exactly just happened?" He asked me. "Well...I was gonna go to the common area but I saw Izuku leaving the elevator. I walked over to him and he had a bag in his hand so I asked he had in the bag. He said it was a just a few things from the convenient store. I teasingly grabbed the bag from him and was about to look what he bought but he tried to grab it from me so I ran across the hall. And when I looked inside the bag.....there were...uhh...you know what here. Just look for yourself...." I handed him the bag that I took from izukus room. He opens the bag and he had the same look I had when i first saw what Izuku had. "I know...then I walked over to him and asked him what he was planning on doing with those things. He didnt answer but instead grabbed the bag from me and ran to his room. He locked the door so I bung on it and was yelling at him to open the door. I heard noise coming from his room until I heard a loud bang and then everything went silent. I had enough so I activated my quirk and exploded his door handle and went into his room to find him on the floor..." I finally finished telling him what had happened and he was shocked. "Bakugou we need to tell Uruaka and Iida about this." I agreed and we went to both of their dorms and told them everything and showed them the stuff.

(Btw when todo and baku were explaining what happened to Uruaka and Iida, they were all in bakugous room ^-^)

Like I expected, they were shocked like me and Icy hot. "Guys everything adds up! The razors, the bandages, Deku acting weird lately, it a makes sense! But just to make sure, we need to have a talk with him when he wakes up." Pink cheeks told us. "So when he wakes up, we'll talk to him. Agreed?" I asked. "Agreed." The three of them said. We all stayed in my room for like 2 hours talking about Izuku and what to say and not to say and things like that when we heard muffled mumbles coming from the other side of the wall. The four of us looked at each other then immediately got up and left my room. We walked to izukus room which isnt that far at all. You could hear Izuku mumbling about something but you couldn't really make out what he was saying. Without hesitation, I knocked on Izukus door and the mumbling went to a halt. Footsteps approached the dood when a quite / raspy voice said "W-who is it?". "Its...Bakugou, todoroki, Uruaka, and Iida..." I replied to the timid boy. He slowly opened the door. "Y-yeah ka-kacchan?" He asked. "Um..can we talk to you izu?" I asked calmly but worried. He looked away for a second but then agreed. He sat down on his bed and we sat on the carpet floor. "Izuku....um...-" I tried to talk but Izuku had cur me off. "O-ok I know w-why the four o-of you a-are in h-here." He then looked at pink cheeks, glasses, and Icy hot and continued to speak. "I-its obvious that Kacchan told y-you about what h-had happened and w-what I b-bought. But G-guys dont w-worry! I k-know it looks r-really suspicious b-but its really n-not what-" This time I cut him off. "Izuku come on! You cant get out of this one....we are here to help...". This whole time he was fidgeting with his hands, but when I said that, he had stopped. He looked me in the eyes with a twisted look the whole time he was talking and said something that made me go pale in the face. "Oh so now you wanna help? After alllll these years of tormenting, bullying, name calling...after all that you wanna help? Kacchan you instigated a suicide you know that right? How ironic. You tell me to kill myself but when I actually try, you want to help! Make up you're mind.". No one said anything. Words tried to escape my mouth...but nothing. To be honest, I didnt know what to say. Everything he said was true...but I still had no response. "Deku...I-" Pink cheeks tried to talk but Izuku cut her off. "Deku...deku deku deku deku. That one of a kind nickname...oh how I dread that name...I guess it suits me pretty well thought! Right Kacchan?" He said while looking at his lap. "Izuku please! I am sorry! If I could go back and change all my ways, I would! I really would! I want to build a good bond between us! I'm just...so sorry..." That is what managed slip out of my mouth. "Kacchan dont you think it a little to late for that?". "I....of course not! I will change Izuku! I want to change! Please give me another chance." I say with desperation lingering in my voice. "Kacchan I just dont know...I have gone throught hell because you were around..." He says. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated and impatient at this point. "Izuku! I said I would change! I dont know what else to say! I will do my best to change! I promise.". Izuku stared at his hands for a couple of seconds but then looked at me and said "Ok kacchan...one more chance...". I got up and hugged him. "Thank you so much Izuku." I said as I sat down. There was a few seconds of silence but then Icy hot spoke. "Now that that's out of the way....Midoriya...what were you going to do with the stuff in that bag?"