two

i was sitting on my couch waiting for troy to come over.
"so honey, who's this boy."
"momma, hes a friend i just met."
"okay, have fun i have to go but i'll see you tomorrow, jake will be home later."
"okay momma love you."

30 minutes after she left i heard a knock

i open the door to reveal troy.
"troyyy!" i jumped on him and engulfed him in a hug with my legs around his waist.
"haha hi scar." he hugged me back and walked in kicking the door shut on his way in.

"so what do you wanna do?" i asked troy while he set me down on the couch.
"anything." he replied.
"smoke?"
"hell yeah." he laughed.

we both went up to my room and i set up everything. my mom knows i smoke so i don't have to hide it from her. i rolled a blunt and started lighting it, i took a couple hits from it before passing it to troy.

we later finished the blunt high out of our minds.
"troy, we have a little problem.." i told him
"what is it scar?" he asked.
"i get horny when i'm high." i started giggling until troy grabbed me and put me on his lap, resting his hands on my hips.

i wrapped my arms around him and looked into his eyes. my god were they gorgeous. he was slowly leaning in and so i did too. and soon enough our lips were molded together perfectly.

i slowly started grinding against him while we were making out. he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i quickly denied it. he moved his hands down and gripped my ass causing me to gasp making him slip his tongue in my mouth.

he flipped us over and slowly took his shirt off while i took mine off.

"w-wow" he said staring at my chest.
"your beautiful."

i blushed at his comment and pulled him back down to kiss him once more. he started kissing down my neck and creating love bites. he slowly took off my bra and started massaging my breasts. he went down my neck to the start of my pant line.

"may i?"
i quickly nodded my head considering i was out of breath. he took off my underwear and pants off at the same time and started rubbing his finger up and down my folds.
"troy dont tease." i moaned.
"alright baby"

he started sucking on my clit while slowly entering his finger.
"f-fuck troy. mm" i moaned out.

he started going faster adding another finger.
soon my legs started to shake while a knot formed in my stomach.
"troy im gonna cum. fuckkk" and with that i came on his fingers.

"you taste so good baby." he slowly sucked on his fingers.
"are you ready baby?" he asked me.
i nodded in response .

he slowly pushed himself inside me and waited until i adjusted to his size.
"okay move." i said.

he started thrusting in and out of me which slowly became immediate pleasure. we both became moaning messes.

after awhile we both started coming to our high and almost on cue we came together.

we both laid under the covers with me laying on his chest.

"that was a good fuck for being high." i said laughing.
"agreed."
"fuck buddies?" i simply asked
"yeah why not." he replied