fifteen

[thank u for 6k what. also sad chapter]

1 week later -

it's 6 pm. me troy and the whole house are going to a party tonight that riley is throwing. i was super excited to go so i made sure i looked extra good.

i straightened my hair like normal & put on a light pink tanktop with a matching skirt from dolls kill. literally my favorite place.

i walked downstairs and everyone started whistling and saying i looked good. i smiled and thanked them. i haven't been out of the house because i haven't felt good.

i soon felt arms wrap around my waist, i smiled knowing it's troy.
"mamas you look so good." he said kissing my neck.
"thank you baby, you don't look to bad yourself." i giggled and pecked his lips.

"c'mon fuckers let's go!" cynthia yelled. we all piled into the two ubers and soon showed up.

"omg troyyyy!" she squealed and ran to him. i instantly felt jealousy run through my veins. i just told everyone i was gonna go get a drink and let loose.

after about two hours i was drunk. i still kind of knew what was going on but i was drunk for sure. me cynthia and madi were all dancing with eachother until it rang through my mind that troy wasn't here.

"where's troy?" i asked sloppily.
"upstairs i think." cynthia said.

me, cynthia, jaden, and chase all walked upstairs to find him. i was the only drunk one out of us. we separated to find them and so i walked into this room i guessed was riley's considering their was an 'R' on the door.

i walked in and their i saw troy and riley. fucking. i felt my eyes start to sting with tears.

"w-wow troy. guys i found him." i began crying harder until they all ran in. chase and cynthia came to my side while jaden stood there looking madder than ever.

troy quickly got up and got dressed while riley was smirking.

"i-it's not what it looks like." troy said.
"troy, i'm gonna beat your ass." jaden said and instantly started punching troy.

i ripped out of chase and cynthias hands and tried to stop them. i eventually got jaden off and i told him to stand with cynthia and chase.

"troy were done. i never wanna see you again. so don't call, text, or come to the house. ill let you get your stuff tomorrow but then you got to go." i said wiping my tears away.

"baby-" i cut him off.
"don't call me that. bye troy."

i walked out with cynthia, chase, and jaden and we all left. telling the others what happened and why were leaving. we got home pretty quickly. i decided just to take a quick shower and go to bed.

just the thought of laying in that bed disgusted me. so i went over to jadens room and knocked.

"come in." i heard him say.
"jaden, can i sleep in here with you please." i asked feeling a tear run down my cheek.
"of course princess." he held his arms open for me and i instantly crawled into him.

@scarhaverty

liked by jadenhossler, luvanthony, avaniii, cynthiaparkerrrr, madimonroeee, 280,000 more

moments later i got heartbroken🤠.

comments - disabled

scarhaverty has unfollowed zarbruh!
scarhaverty has unfollowed rileyhubatka!