sixteen

i woke up in a room that wasn't mine. i looked around and realized it was jadens room. his arms were still wrapped around me which made me feel safe. i decided to check the time.

9:47 am

i tried to get out of jadens grip but it was nearly impossible. i poked his face a bunch and still nothing.
"jaden, wake up i have to go get troys things packed." i said and soon felt tears welling up in my eyes.
"5 more minutes." he groaned and held me closer.

i had started crying. a lot. but i tried to keep myself silent. i felt jaden move around.
"why is my arm wet?" jaden looked and saw me.

once we made dead eye contact i lost it. he pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back trying to help me. he'd whisper things in my ear to make me feel safe. i'm so lucky to have him as a bestfriend.

"let me help you get his stuff okay princess?" he said.
"o-okay." he wiped off the remaining tears and kissed my forehead. he held my hand while walking down to my room.

it hurt. heartbreak sucks. and i hate that i had to experience a heartbreak because of him. me and jaden started packing his stuff and then after 30 ish minutes we were done.

we heard a knock on the door and brought everything down. i opened the door with jaden behind me and as i was about to say hi. i started breaking down again.

riley & troy we're making out. on our porch.

"really troy? right in front of her!" jaden exclaimed. he was getting mad.

"sorry." him and riley giggled. i went to the suitcases and threw them outside, not caring what happened to them.

"bitch!" they both screamed.
"the baddest bitch." i replied.

i shut the door and locked it and decided to just take a shower. i informed jaden and he said he was gonna fix up my room.

as i was around 10 minutes into my shower i felt arms wrap around my waist. i jumped until i realized whose hands they were.

jadens.

he started making his hand slide down my stomach. i leaned my head back on his chest. i knew this was wrong but it felt so right.

i didn't wanna stop and i wasn't gonna stop it.
"princess, is this okay?" he asked me.
"yes ." i said.

he immediately started rubbing circles on my clit and i moaned. he started picking up his pace and slid two fingers into me.

"f-fuck jaden do-dont stop." i moaned out. i felt him kiss me on my neck & try to find my sweet spot. once he found it i let out a small moan. he sucked harder and bit it, he then licked it to soothe the pain.

"ja-jaden fuc-fuck me." he immediately flipped me around and picked me up. sliding his dick into me.

"fuck princess your so tight ugh." he pounded into me with no mercy and our moans were so loud. louder than we expected. it felt so good & i couldn't help but scratch at his back and moan louder.

soon i started coming to my high and i came all over him. he had pulled out and jerked himself off until he came on my stomach.

he came closer to me and wrapped his hand around my neck. "i'm sorry, i couldn't resist myself from yourself ma." he looked at me up and down and licked his lips.

our face were centimeters apart until he brought me into a slow passionate kiss.

"your mine now. whether or not we become official. you've always been mine and you know that." he whispered in my ears.
"yes jaden" i felt intimidated.

i felt like a small puppy with him. so intimidated and nervous around him even though i've never been this way till now.

but i won't have a problem with this. or what i'm doing with him. maybe it'll make me move on faster.