fifty three

we were at the air bnb we all stayed the first night everyone came to nyc.

"go walk around." he said smiling. i looked at him confused but nodded. i walked to where me and troy stayed. there was our clothes and the kids stuff.

i was confused but then walked to where cynthia and chase stayed. i opened the door to see cynthia, daniel, nora, and quinton.

"oh my god what are you guys doing here." i asked hugging them all.

"keep looking around bae." cynthia said. i walked to where madi and jaden stayed.

i opened the door to see my bestfriend, and the girl that hates me.

"uh what are you doing here?" i asked madi.

"i'm sorry. after these years i realized my cruel actions and i regret it. i've missed you and i completely understand if you don't wanna be friends again but you were one of my first internet friends. i love you." she said.

"everyone deserves a second chance." i said smiling and hugged her. i walked to wear ant and avani stayed. there they were as well.

in the room that zach stayed in with jake, they were there and so was chase.

i ran to zack and hugged him. i hugged jake and then i waited for an apology from chase.

he opened his arms. i hugged him and he started apologizing.

"i'm sorry. i really am. troy helped me realize it and helped me right my wrongs and we all missed you." he said sniffling.

"thank you chase." i said. i walked downstairs and everyone was already down there with the other three behind me.

"thank you troy." i said smiling. he pecked my lips and hugged me.

"how about we start this the way we did before." madi said. we all looked at eachother.

"movie night." we all said and started laughing. we walked up to me and troys room where everyone sorted themselves out on the floor while me, cynthia, quinton, and troy were.

we set everything up and cynthia pulled us girls to a different room saying we'd be back.

"you guys i uh... i found something out." she said.

"what is it cynth?" i asked. she started tearing up and me, madi, and avani all hugged her.

"qui-quinton chea-cheated on me." she said balling.

"what the fuck." madi said.

"with who." avani added on.

"one of my old friends from canada. and he talked bad on the kids and i just i don't know what to do. i knew our relationship was falling apart but i didn't think he'd stoop low enough to cheat. and i've been talking to chase recently and he was the only one who knew and i miss him. it hurts." she said crying.

"i'll be back." i said angrier than ever. cynthia was my bestfriend and i wasn't gonna allow it.

"quinton get out." i yelled.

"what why?" he asked confused.

"you cheated on my bestfriend and talked down on YOUR OWN KIDS. i don't wanna see you again. here's cynthias engagement ring. go give it to the girl you cheated on her with." i said throwing it at him.

"okay. i've been doing this for 2 years now. have fun." he said laughing.

the girls came back in after the door slammed from quinton and cynthia ran into chases arms.