four

two months later

"cynthia i don't know what to do!" i yelled to cynthia.
"scarlett, i know you have feelings for him. you just need to tell him it's been what, two months now?"
"yeah..."
"TELL HIM! i'll see you tomorrow love you babes bye!"
"bye love you." i hung up the phone

i have definitely fell really hard for troy now. we are still fuck buddies but i want more. but i don't wanna ruin what we have.

let me catch you up. me and troy basically live together at this point, hes literally here all the time and most of his stuff is at my house. hes gotten really close with my brother and all of our friends are coming this weekend.

me , aspyn, and carter faded. a lot. because they decided to start drama with me for no reason and it was horrible, but we're not getting into that right now.

*knock* i heard a knock on my door and immediately smiled to myself knowing it was troy.

"troyyyy!" i screamed and jumped on him.
"hi baby." he held onto me and brought me to my bed.

"so baby, i was thinking we have a lazy night, i'll order pizza and we can go get some snacks and drinks and cuddle and watch christmas movies." he told me.
"troy id love that."

we went out to the 7/11 near my house and got snacks, slurpees, and extra drinks. once we got home we changed into our pajamas and he ordered pizza.

our first movie is home alone.

4 hours later

it's been like 2-3 movies now and i'm slowly drifting off to sleep. i'm currently cuddled up into troy, with my head on his chest, and one of my legs over his.

"baby, go to sleep i can tell your tired."
"kiss me." i replied to him.

he kissed the top of my head and then gave me a long kiss. not a sloppy one but a genuine kiss.

"goodnight princess."
"goodnight love."

@notveryzarbruh (troys finsta)

liked by cynthiaparkerrrr, madimonroeee, luvanthony, zsmitty, 70 more

my baby's the cutest. also i wanna make her mine already 🥺.  but shh don't tell her.

comments -
@cynthiaparkerrrr : ask her now.
   @notveryzarbruh : shes ashleep

@luvanthony : i strive for this couple

@madimonroeee : treat our girl right

@zsmitty : she took my man

-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-

this is just a filler chapter aha ! but merry christmas / happy holidays !!