twenty five

1 month later -

i woke up to rapid knocks on my door. i look at the time on my phone, it reading 3:09 am. i groaned quietly and got up.

i walked up to my door and opened it. i rubbed my eyes and couldn't believe who i saw. it was abby.

"a-abby?" i asked with tears filling my eyes
"hey babygirl." she whispered and brought me into a hug.

we spent two hours in my living room together. her explaining everything to me. she's been good, perusing her music career. she told me her boyfriend actually lives really close to here. after that i let her crash in the guest room and i went off to me and troys room.

he woke up due to us being loud and we both kinda just told him as if it wasn't obvious. i find out who her boyfriend is tomorrow. but for now i'm going to sleep.

@jadenhossler

liked by zarbruh, mattiapolibio, avaniii, cynthiaparkerrrr, luvanthony, 900,000 more

think i found my soulmate
tagged - abbyrose

comments -

@zarbruh : awhh

@mattiapolibio : cute

@cynthiaparkerrrr : yess

@avaniii : yes jaden!

@luvanthony : i love her music wtf

@madslewis : so proud!!

load more comments

"SCARLETT MAE HAVERTY WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" abby screamed at me.
"hmm?" i hummed.
"two things. one what the fuck is this," she held up the positive pregnancy test, " two you know my boyfriend?!" she asked
"who? and i'll explain the test later."
"jaden." she said.
"my bestfriend jaden? like hossler?"
"yeah, he told me y'all were close and i didn't even know!" she started laughing.

i rolled my eyes and chuckled. now i have to figure out how to explain i'm pregnant to her. troy already knew because the same exact thing happened.

after about 2 hours abby had left and troy came home. i was feeling in the mood for mcdonald's again so i had troy get me some. tonight was a very chill night.

we laid on the couch watched multiple movies and i crashed on top of troy on the couch. and soon after he fell asleep too.

[ this is a filler chapter :(]