twenty eight

it was 3 am and i was awoken by a screaming child. having a baby is tough, well tougher than i expected. i walk into sawyers room and there was troy trying to soothe her.

"troy let me take her." i told him. he nodded sadly and watched . i slowly rocked her and sang her a calming song and she soon was asleep.

"i don't get it, our own child hates me." he said while we walked back to our room.
"she doesn't hate you troy, it's gonna take awhile." i tried to reassure him.

"i guess, i love you scarlett."
"i love you too troy boy." i giggled softly and slowly fell back asleep.

it was now 8 am. troy was getting ready to leave for the airport, he was going back to nyc to do photo shoots with an old friend/photographer donnaven. i woke up and kissed him goodbye, he said goodbye to sawyer and was off.

he was gone for 3 days and it would be weird not having him around. we haven't spent time apart in 2 years. he offered to take me and sawyer but i told him to go have fun.

once he left i put sawyer down on the ground under a toy play thing. i put on cartoons and went to go get breakfast started for me, i made oatmeal with strawberries and bananas on it with honey. i then made some iced coffee and sat down on the couch.

i brought sawyer up on my lap while i ate. almost instantly she fell asleep. i giggled and took pictures sending them to troy, and gonna post them later on my instagram.

cynthia called me alittle after i woke up asking to come over around ten. since sawyer was asleep i put her back in her crib in her room and decided to go get ready and shower.

after putting her down i picked out an outfit and hopped in the shower. i washed my hair, body, and shaved. once i hopped out i dried off and put on my outfit.

my outfit was a black shirt with a teal money sign and regular light wash jeans. i decided to let my hair air dry, i put on light makeup, checked on sawyer and then waited downstairs.

i then heard knocking, i opened the door to cynthia crying.

"baby what's wrong?" i opened my arms and she ran into my arms.
"i-i i'm pregnant." she kept crying in my arms as i closed the door and we walked to the couch.
"cynth, it's gonna be okay. it's quintons right?"
"yes, i told him and he was so happy but i'm so scared."
"hey it's gonna be okay, it's scary but amazing. now sawyer will have a buddy."

she quietly laughed and we talked more about it. my bestfriend is now pregnant. insane.

@scarhaverty

(...)

liked by zarbruh , jadenhossler, luvanthony, cynthiaparkerrrr, qriggs, abbyrose, 980,000 more

my precious sawyer bug

comments -

@zarbruh : look at my girls

@cynthiaparkerrrr : awhh

@qriggs : sawyers cute

@abbyrose : baby🥺🥺

@jadenhossler : bestie and new bestie

@ilyscar : the cutest

@scarbby : my loves

@troyandscar : where's troy?
@scarhaverty : in nyc for a photo shoot!

load more comments...