fifty two

we walked out of the studio and back in the car on our way home.

"hey guys, we just finished the modeling gig and now we're heading home. i'm actually ending the vlog now because i'm taking scar on a secret date tonight!" he said smiling.

"when did you decide this?" i asked.

"yesterday. your mom offered it." he said. he ended the vlog and we were home. we picked up the girls and walked in.

"baby go get ready." he said. i nodded and gave him a quick peck.

i changed into a white tank top, high waisted blue jeans with glittered chains on the side. i applied light makeup with some false eyelashes and straightened my hair.

i walked downstairs and heard cheering. it was troy, my mom, and jake.

"oh my, my gorgeous baby." my mom said hugging me.

"i get it from you momma." i said smiling.

"my sister is so grown up." jake said.

"mamas you ready beautiful?" he asked.

"of course." we were off. we took the car and the back was filled with things. i didn't know where we were going but i had to wear a blindfold.

it was about an hours worth of driving until we got there.

"baby i'm gonna carry you." he said.

"okay." he said and picked me up out of the car.i heard a door open and feel the warmth of the inside. he set me down and took off my blindfold.

"oh my god."