five

"baby wake up." troy nudged me.
"10 more minutes." i groaned in annoyance.
"we have to go get our besties." he squealed.
i giggled and got up.
"carry me!" i yelled
"okay"

he carried me to the car and we were off to get the "boyz".

the "boyz" include cynthia, zach, madi, anthony, jaden, mads, jake, avani, and chase.

we started driving and he rested his hand on my thigh. i looked over and gently smiled towards him. i'm really happy how everything has been.

he slowly inches his hand higher and higher. i just let it happen. i didn't mind because i know he wouldn't pull anything.

ha yeah about that i'm wrong.

he put his hand into my sweats and started to press his fingers against my clothed heat.
"f-fuck troy."

he moved my underwear to the side and ran his fingers up my fold and pushed two inside of me. thrusting them slowly in and out.
"t-troy fa-faster."

he picked up his pace and i could feel the knot in my stomach forming.
"i-im close baby" he sped up his actions and i soon felt myself release.

"thanks troy. thanks." i rolled my eyes and laughed.
"no problem mamas."

we then arrived and everyone piled into the car.

"BOYZZZZ" i screamed
"BOYZZZ" they all screamed back.

i laughed and looked at everyone. this is where my happiness was. was with all of them together. right here.