seventeen

3 months later

i was laying in bed with jaden. over the past few months we've gotten even closer if that's possible. i've grown to liking him and having feelings for him.

all i ever see is troy and riley but i've blocked them out of my life. i just always get tagged in things about them which makes me upset.

jaden asked me out about a month ago but we've kept it private ever since. me and cynthia have also grown really close even though we were already bestfriends.

we all decided to sell the house considering everything was falling apart. so me, jaden, cynthia, and mattia moved in together.

if your wondering why mattia, it's because a week after what happened with me and troy, cynthia came running to me and cried. a lot. cynthia told me how her and chase broke up due to mutual terms but she still ached about it.

it broke my heart to see her like this but then she met mattia and it's like everything was okay again. they were adorable together & the fans kinda figured they were together.

we all moved into a small house that was beautiful. we were still in new york which was great & i loved it.

everyone else moved to LA to be with the hype house. which resulted into none of them really talking to us anymore besides avani and anthony.

anyways, it was around 10 pm in new york and mattia and cynthia were at social bash. jaden and i were watching movies all night and just hanging out. it felt nice.

"mama?" jaden asked me.
"yes baby?" i replied.
"i love you." he said looking down at me.
"i love you too." i smiled at him.

he grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him. we shared a passionate, love filled kiss. it lasted awhile until we had to pull away due to lack of oxygen.

i climbed onto him and straddled him. i kissed him again and just laid on top of him. it felt nice to be able to do this with someone.

"when do you wanna tell the fans ma?" he asked while rubbing my back.
"right now." i said against his neck.
"r-right now?"
"yes baby!" i exclaimed.
"okay." he laughed.

we both posted things about eachother and then went off to bed. it was hard for me to go to sleep knowing cynth comes back tomorrow.

@scarshaverty

liked by jadenhossler, luvanthony, avaniii, cynthiaparkerrrr, mattiapolibio, 272,000 more

my boyfriend took my phone but he's cute 😳.
tagged - jadenhossler

comments

@jadenhossler : he is cute

@cynthiaparkerrrr : finally
@scarshaverty : oh shush