thirty seven

1 month later ...

july 8th 2020. the day i get married. i'm currently getting ready. me and my bridesmaids are getting ready. my mom and jake are here and so is troys mom and dad. troy picked jaden and quinton as his best man because he couldn't pick between them.

abby and jaden are still singing today.

3 hours later...

it was time. cynthia helped sawyer throw the flowers out while quinton helped daniel (cynthia & quintons son)

troys dad offered to walk me out. so he did. and now it's time to do this. we were walking out and troy saw me. i watched his eyes water, and tears come out. which resulted in me crying.

i got up to the alter and stood across from troy.

(blah blah skip the stuff)

"scarlett mae haverty, do you take troy zarba as your husband?"

"i do." i smiled.

"troy zarba do you take scarlett mae haverty as your wife?"

"i do."

"you may kiss the bride."

and then we kissed. i had my hands on the back of troys neck and he had his on my waist. once we pulled away everyone cheered.

we had an amazing time. we danced with eachother, with our friends, with our little girl and with family. it was perfect and i couldn't be happier. and after 2 hours we left to our honeymoon.

my mom and jake were house sitting and babysitting while we're gone. and i'm glad she gets to spend time with sawyer.

our honeymoon was in california but on a secluded beach with a beach house and a private part of the beach for us. it was beautiful.

@scarlettzarba

(...)

liked by cynthiaparkerrrr, zarbruh, jadenhossler, luvanthony, avaniii, abbyrose, 1,000,000 more

i got married to my bestfriend.
tagged - zarbruh