sixty three

who's ready for the sequel of this book?

1 week later -

"okay bye guys have a great day at school!" i said to daniel and sawyer. they ran out into the school and i left. i was doing some work at home today.

basically my manager just told me that i was to do an at home model thing so i asked if i could just take pictures in my mac book and they said that's fine.

so i messed up my hair lightly and put on my hot pink sweatshirt and took some pictures only to like one of them.

i was the only one home because the kids were at school and troy was out filming. i was nervous because this weekend was jadens concert in LA.

he asked me to perform and i said yes being happier than ever. i still had to figure out what to sing and what to wear.

so that's what i went to figure out. after madi moved out 8 ish years ago i decided to change the guest bedroom into my music room. me and sawyer go in there a lot since she's taken up the liking on singing.

i went to my closet and looked through my clothes. i decided that i would wear a black tank top, a green floral 'dad' shirt, and black jeans with black high top converse.

i also decided on doing my hair in two pony tails on the top and the rest down and wearing my lock chain. i decided to clean up the house a bit and re organize.

i realized that sawyer really wanted her room redone so i decided to re do it for her and fix it up. nicolette wanted just some new pictures and led's to put up so i got her those.

 nicolette wanted just some new pictures and led's to put up so i got her those

that was the finished product of her room. i was super happy with how it turned out and then i just set nicolettes stuff on her bed because she hates when i reorganize her stuff.

nicolette definitely has more of a style like her dad and sawyer and me have the same style. so i mean it kinda worked out well.

i looked at the time realizing it was almost time for me to go get sawyer and daniel. i've been working on her room and the house all day.

i quickly hopped in my car and picked up some mcdonald's for them and got to their school. they got in and were very smiley.

"how was your guys day?" i asked turning on my blinker.

"it was amazing! i passed my test for math!" sawyer said. she loved math so this meant a lot to her.

"good job honey! how about you daniel?" i asked.

"it was good. i also passed." he said. daniel still to this day was kinda shy around me even though i've known him his whole life.

"i got you guys mcdonald's!" i said giving them the bag.

"thank you momma!" sawyer said.

"thank you scar." daniel said. i noticed them taking adorable pictures in the car. it was the cutest. we soon dropped daniel off and got home.

sawyer was super happy about her new room and nic was extremely happy with her lights and pictures.

@scarzarba

liked by zarbruh, sawyerbelle, nicolettefaye, noraahudson, danielhudson, cynthiahudson, lilhuddy, jadenhossler, madi, 4,000,000 more

at home modeling job.
tagged - imgmodels

comments -

@imgmodels : love!!

@zarbruh : baby😍

@cynthiahudson : hottie

@jadenhossler : yes!

@madi : cuteeee

@lilhuddy : i like the green nails.

@sawyerbelle : gorg momma

@nicolettefaye : i have the cutest mom

@noraahudson : wow😍

@danielhudson : you got your sweatshirt back from sawyer!
   @scarzarba : i sure did.

load more comments...