thirty three

tonight me , avani, cynthia , abby, and aspyn are having a girls night. i asked bryce and kio to take care of sawyer since olivia will be there with them.

we just decided this will be a good chance for us to reconnect.

"girliessss what do you wanna talk about" avani asked us.

"idk" we all said and then laughed about it.

"sooo aspyn you see any boy you like?" cynthia asked aspyn.

"i mean kinda..." she said shyly.

"spill!!" i said.

"it's bryce...we've talked a little but wow."

"girl! we can set you up with him!!" cynthia squealed.

we all laughed and agreed. we set them up on a blind date for saturday. which was tomorrow.

after that little talk we kinda dyed down and chilled. bryce popped in with sawyer and so i took her. i gave him a hug and he came and gave aspyn a hug.

i decided to just bring one of sawyers things downstairs so she can sleep with all of us. she already was asleep so that was easy.

we all fell asleep soon enough. me and cynthia were cuddling which isn't a shock there.

i woke up around 8 am and decided to prepare sawyers food and ours. i set sawyer down and took some pictures with her. i made us an omelette with hash browns and fruit on the side.

everyone started waking up around nine which was fine because i put the food in the microwave. 

everyone ate, we small talked for awhile and by 10:30-11 am they all left.

"so scar, there's a house renting near here. like abby and cynthia. it's right next to abbys. i wanted to look at it, is that okay?"

"aspyn, you don't have to ask me i'm not your mom. go check it out!"

she smiled and nodded and was off to go look at the house. i showered and decided me and sawyer would have a chill day in me and troys room.

i laid her on the bed and snuggled up with her. surrounding pillows around her. we watched some tv shows on disney plus. we watched suite life of zack and cody.

i then heard the door open and knew it was troy. i looked up and saw him.

"hi my babies." he came in and laid on top of me and showered me with kisses and then he did the same to sawyer.

he showered, changed his clothes, and then came and snuggled me. me, sawyer, and troy then fell asleep.

it felt good to be a family like this.