thirty two

it's currently 10 am. i was kissing troy goodbye because he was going to new york again to visit his family, and do another photo shoot.

he offered me to go again but i just couldn't leave cynthia right now. i told him we'll all go next month. he said bye to me and sawyer and off he was.

sawyer had gotten fussy so i put her down in her crib for a nap. she almost instantly fell asleep.

i went downstairs and heard knocking coming from my door. i walked downstairs and opened my door. and the face i saw i didn't expect.

"a-aspyn?" i started tearing up.
"h-hey scarlett. i uh i need to talk to you." she said already crying.

"come. come in let's talk" i said. we walked to my living room and i got us some water.

"so i came here because i'm sorry. i should've apologized years ago but i was scared. i was so scared of carter and what'd she do if she found out i was talking to you. i never wanted to have drama because you were my bestfriend, i love you so much scar and i miss you so much." she said crying.

"aspyn, i'd be lying if i said i didn't miss you. and i'm sorry. what are you doing here?" i asked.

"i-i wanted to come here for a fresh start. carter kicked me out because i was talking about how i miss you and how precious sawyer is. and she got mad cause she's friends with madi and them. and now i have no where to go."

"oh my aspyn i'm so sorry baby. you can stay with us for as long as you'd like. i can get you a job, it'll be okay. we're gonna be here. you'll be okay." i said crying with her. i rubbed her back and held her.

i explained to her what's happened and called avani, cynthia, and abby to come over and explain everything. they gladly welcomed her back.

we all talked and agreed she'd be in our friend group and we would treat her like we used to. it feels good to have her back.

@scarshaverty

liked by cynthiaparkerrrr, zarbruh, avaniii, jadenhossler, abbyrose, babyparks , 720,000 more

my bestfriends. glad your back aspyn!
tagged- babyparks, cynthiaparkerrrr

comments -

@babyparks : missed you bby

@cynthiaparkerrrr : i love you

@abbyrose : call me and avani over next time

@avaniii : we needa squad sleepover while the boys are gone.

@jadenhossler : ahh

@zarbruh : my wifey cute

@qgriggs : wow

@scarsbby : YES!

load more comments...

SHES BACK!!!