eighteen

@scarhaverty

(...)

(...)

liked by jadenhossler, cynthiaparkerrrr, luvanthony, avaniii, mattiapolibio, 820,000 more

road trip with my faves
tagged - cynthiaparkerrrr, mattiapolibio, jadenhossler

comments-

@jadenhossler : pretty baby

@cynthiaparkerrrr : wowie shes hot

@mattiapolibio : bff things !

@user2 : awhhh

@user1 : my favorites

@troyandscar : i miss you and troy
  @scarhaverty has deleted this comment!

load more comments...

it was currently a month since me and jaden had made things public & since mattia and cynthia came back. we all decided to get away for a little bit and go on a road trip to this cute little camping spot that really only i know about.

when i was around 13-14 i was driving with my cousin abby. she was my bestfriend. she was also 17 at the time. we just drove and drove till we got tired and stopped. we found this cute little spot in the woods no one knew about.

we considered it our spot. and i remember what she told me.
"only bring the ones you love and the ones closest here. which should be very few."

and i just nodded and agreed. we stayed the night in the woods and only about 2-3 minutes walking from there was a cliff that looked over the hudson river. it was beautiful.

but once i turned 15 and abby turned 18 she left. she moved to oregon. for college she said, but it's been 3 years and she never came back. she promised to come visit after a year but never did. i missed her more than anything.

as i was thinking this in the car i felt a tear go down my cheek. i missed her so much. she was the one person i had before carter and aspyn. then they left. but now i have cynthia. which i'm so grateful for.

i looked back and saw mattia and cynthia asleep. i looked over at jaden who had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh.

he glanced over at me and smiled at me. i gave him a small smile back. we stopped at a red light and he looked at me.

"baby why are you crying?" he asked while rubbing my cheek.
"i was thinking about abby." i simply said.
he knew about her and the story.

"i'm sorry baby. i love you." he leaned over the console and kissed me.
"i love you too." i replied.

i turned my head back towards the window. i took notice to new york, and it's beautiful scenery. i saw a cute coffee shop.

that was the coffee shop me and troy used to go to. sometimes i think about him, just how he's doing. if hes okay. i miss him. not even as my boyfriend. but as a bestfriend. we used to do everything together. i miss my bestfriend.

i felt my phone buzz beneath me so i opened it and saw a text from troy.

TROY🥺🖤
hey... i don't think
your ever gonna
read this but i miss
you. as my bestfriend
i wish i could take
back everything.
i miss you scar.

i felt myself start to tear up but i refuse to let them go. i decided to reply back. even though it may hurt me in the end.

SCAR🖤🦋
hey troy. i miss
you too. we can
be friends again. i
don't know about being
close friends but maybe
just friends for now :).

TROY🥺🖤
okay i can work
with that :).

i decided to just follow him back. not riley. but i took the last hour of the drive to explain to jaden what's going on. he accepted it but you could tell he is a little upset about it.