sixty two

it was currently saturday. all the kids went to cynthia & chases because they were gonna go to the mall and cynthia offered for them to stay.

she also knows how me and troy have been wanting alone time. so she blessed us with this opportunity. i came downstairs in some more comfy clothes.

i jumped on troys lap and cuddled into him.

"hi mama." he said kissing my head.

"hi baby." i smiled at him. we stared at eachother for alittle bit till his eyes flickered to my lips and back up. we leaned in and connected the gap in between us.

it turned heated very quick. he picked me up and walked upstairs into our bedroom and set me down. he crawled back on top of me and kissed my lips.

then lowering down to my neck leaving multiple open mouth kisses. he then went to my sweet spot and left a hickey.

"fuck troy. i need you." i said.

"what do you need baby." he asked still kissing my neck and running his hands over my body.

"y-your dick." i breathed out. it's like i ignited a flame in him because once i said that he stripped me and him leaving us completely naked.

he started sucking on my left boob rolling my nipple around in his mouth. he was fondling the other one so it had the same amount of pleasure.

i pulled my fingers through his hair and pulled him up to my face. he kissed me and licked across my bottom lip asking for entrance.

i opened my mouth letting his tongue explore my mouth. he bit down on my bottom lip pulling it out while leaving my lips, watching it bounce back into place.

he smiled and kissed me again but this time shoving his dick into me. he showed me no remorse. he continued to pound into me like no other.

"f-fuckkkk troy." i said extending 'fuck'. he soon angled himself differently which caused him to completely pound my g-spot.

i was in a total trance of how good the pleasure felt. we soon came to our high and we both came. he slowly thrusted until he pulled out.

"still to this day, the best pussy i've ever had." he said kissing my lips.

"better be." i said laughing. we took a shower and went back downstairs to eat dinner and watch movies.

we did that till about 3 am and then decided to head to bed. he had his arm over my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. i played with his hair and we both drifted to sleep.