Day's in the Sun

Back at the castle, Sally explained what happened to the Robians. After asking Rosemary to get warm water and a small towel for Sonic's wound, the said Werehog woke up. Despite insisting he was fine, Sonic was dragged to the livening room in front of the roaring fireplace. Sally placed Sonic on his large chair as Rosemary came in with a teapot filled with hot water, a bowl, and a white washcloth. Antoine, Bunnie, Tails, and Muttski came in the room, watching the scene. Sally poured the hot water in the bowl, dunked the washcloth in it so it would get warm and wet, and twisted it to wring out the excess water. When she turned to Sonic, she saw him licking his scratch. Gently, she spoke, "No, no, no, don't do that. It'll get worst" Sonic only growled at her pulling away from her reach. The Robians slowly backed away from the two seeing that there will be a fight coming up. Sally only glared at him like a mother would to scold the child. She quickly began to move the cloth at him, only for the Werehog to move away again. "Just...hold...still...!" she grunted finally placing the cloth onto the wound. He roared out in pain making the room shake viciously, and the servants to run away in fear, "THAT HURTS!" he yelled in her face having her to close her eyes and her hair be blown out from his breath. "If you hold still, it wouldn't hurt so much!" she barked back getting up into his face. "If you didn't run away, this wouldn't have happened." He told back smirking at her. Sally only glared deeply at him, "If you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't have ran away!" Sonic opened his mouth to say something, but paused. Then he remembered why it all happened. So he smirked and said, "Well, you shouldn't have been in the West Wing!" "Well, you should learn to control your temper!" Sonic only stared at her amazed and defeated at how right she was. The Robians slowly inched out of their hide out wondering if it was safe at all. He rested his elbow on one arm of his chair placing his head on his palm looking away pouting like a child. Sally held his hand firmly but with a gentle hold, "Now, hold still. This might sting a little." She said calmly placing the cloth back onto his wound. Sonic felt the hot fabric on his arm making him groan out loud again, only quieter. His eyes closed tightly watching for the pain to stop. Sally began to gently pat his wound cleaning it up while looking away nervously, "By the way. Thank you...for saving my life back there." She spoke softly. Sonic's eyes slowly opened. He looked down at her. He felt something inside him that he had never felt before. He huffed quietly clearing his voice, "Your welcome." He spoke to her soft. After Sally cleans the Werehogs wound, Sally took Sonic to his room to get some rest. She closed the door to his room and started to talk with the Robians. "Thank you miss," said Rosemary to Sally, "We are eternally grateful," said Antoine. "Why do you care about him so much?" Sally ask. "We look after him all his life," Rosemary responded. "He's cursed you somehow. Why, you did nothing?" Sally ask. The Robians started to feel very upset. "You're quite right there dear. You see when the Master lost both of his parents and uncle. And his cruel teacher, took that sweet and innocent lad, and twisted him out to be just like him. We did nothing." Said Rosemary in a sad tone. "Let him sleep," said Antoine, and the Robians left. Sally peak into the room to see how Sonic is doing fast asleep. She felt heart broken when she learn about one of his unhappy childhood. Sally then closed the door and went back to her new room. Sonic started to dream of his past when he was a young hedgehog singing to his parents who are laying in their bed and his uncle on the other bed.

Days in the sun,

When my life has

Barely begun, not

Until my whole life is

Done, will I ever

Leave you?

The Mobian teacher who's a black bear grabbed young Sonic on the shoulder and moved him away from his parents and uncle. Sonic woke up very upset remembering of his parents and uncle's death, and went back to sleep. Antoine and Bunnie were dancing together in the ballroom, while a Robian who's a red dragon named Peter pianist plays the piano. Peter started to sing.

Will I tremble again?

To my dear ones gorgeous

Refrain?

Antoine and Bunnie started to sing while dancing.

Will you now forever

Remain, out

Of each of my arms

Rosemary took Tails to his room and started to sing.

All those days in the

Sun,

What I'd give to

Relieve just one,

Undo what's done,

And bring back the

Light

Rosemary tuck Tails in his bed and kiss him in the cheek. "Good night mom," said Tails while closing his eyes. "Goodnight Tails," said Rosemary as she leaves the room and went straight to her own room. Dulcy was giving company to Sally in her room. She started to explain to Sally why Sonic got mad when she was about to touch the rose, and the wolves in the forest were preventing strangers and intruders from coming to the castle. And then started to sing in high note.

Oh, I could sing of

The pain these dark

Days bring,

The spell we're under,

Still it's the wonder

Of us I sing of tonight

Sally then started to sing.

How in the midst of

All this sorrow, can

So much hope and

Love endure,

I was innocent and

Certain, now I'm

Wiser but unsure

Sally look outside of the window.

I can't go back into

My childhood, that

My father made

Secure, I can feel a

Change in me, I'm

Stronger now but

Still not free!

In the morning, Sally went to check on Sonic to see how he's doing. When she put a wet cloth on his head, the Werehog woke up and smile at her. Sally smile at him back, then he went back to sleep. The Robians came to check on both of them to see if there was no fighting, and they started to sing.

Days in the sun, will

Return, we must

Believe,

As lovers do,

That days in the sun

Will come shining

Through.

Sally then look at the rose and saw that one of the petal has fall down. "What happens when the last petal falls?" Sally ask very curious. Antoine started to explain to Sally, "The Master remains a Werehog forever, and we become...", Rosemary continue, "Robians forever," Bunnie continue, "With no free will," Rotor continued, "And we will be forgotten forever." Sally was very upset to learn the truth. "I want to help you, there must be something to break the curse." said Sally. The Robians knew that the only way to break the curse was for Sonic to fell in love with Sally. They knew they shouldn't tell Sally how to break the cures because if they did, Sally would have felt offended that they were using her as a tool, for the only way to save Sonic and them. "It's not for you to worry about lad. We've made our bet, and we must lie in it." Said Rosemary not wanting Sally to worry. When Sally and the Robians left the room, Sally started to feel really worried about Sonic that he might remain a Werehog forever, and the Robians will lose their free will.