Mobian V. Robian

When Shadow and all of the Mobian's entered the castle, they had a strange feeling like they were here before. "This place looks familiar. It's like I've been here before." Said the brown Mobian fox. Hamlet look at two Robians and went to speak to them. "Hello you must be the little fox." Said Hamlet speaking to Tails. "And you must be his grandmother." Said Hamlet to Rosemary not knowing that she was actually Tails mother. When Rosemary heard Hamlet calling her grandmother, she got angry. "Ah, grandmother!? Attack!" she said and all of the Robians came out of their hiding place and started to fight the Mobians to save their lives. And all of the Mobians started to fight as well. Roxanne saw that the Mobians and Robians were so distracted on their fight, that she knew that today marks the day of the last petal, and she will find out if Sonic the Werehog has learned to love. So, she walked up the stairs and headed to the West Wind, but then disappeared, as she arrived to the West Wind. Back in the village, Sally and Max were trying to figure out a way out of the cage. "Sally, how did you manage to escape?" said Max. "He let me go father. Sonic is no longer the same monster that we thought he was before." Said Sally. Max was shock to hear that the werehog who prisoned his daughter, let her go. "He let you go? But that's impossible!" Sally knew that her father still think that Sonic is a monster, and she needed proof to show that Sonic is a good person now. She thought for a moment then she remembered the necklace and the picture of her as a baby with her mother and father that she grabbed when she was in Angel Island with Sonic. She showed the necklace and the picture to her father. Max looked at the necklace and notice it was the same necklace his wife wore and the last picture he and Sally took with her. "Where did you get these?" Max ask. "Sonic took me to Angel Island. I know what happen to my mother." Said Sally. "Sweaty, I am so sorry for not telling you about your mother. I was afraid that you might feel pain, if you realized what happen to her. And if it makes you feel happy, I can tell you how wonderful your mother was. And if Sonic makes you happy, then I will let you and I live with him in the castle." Said Max. Sally started to smile. "You mean it father?" Sally ask. "Yes, and if you love him, then I'll accept him to marry you." Said Max. "Oh, thank you daddy!" she said with joy.  Sally gave a hug to her father, and Max return the hug. The hug lasted for a few minutes. They both realized, in order to save Sonic's and the Robians life, they have to get out of the cage. Max thought for a moment, and remembered that he still has one of the tools in his pockets. So Sally and Max used the tools as a key to free themselves. When the cage open, they got on top the Robian horse, and the Robian horse started to run as fast as he could to reach to the castle on time. Back in the castle, the Mobians started to use the weapons that they brought with them, and the Robians started to use every stuffs that they can find to defend themselves. Pete used one of his pianos teeth to hit the Mobian wolves that were after him. "Take that you no good pups." He said as they started to get knock down. Even though he loves his piano, he knew he had to find a way to defend the castle.  The Robians who do the mopping started to mop the floor to make it slippery, and ten Mobians started to slip and fell on the floor. When a Mobian female seal was chasing a Robian mouse to the stairs, Dulcy came down and shoot fancy dresses of her closet she had carried and made the seal to fall down from the stairs, and grabbed the Mobian cat that was sneaking up to him and put him on a dress. The Mobian cat scream and ran away. As Shadow watched the fights between the Mobians who are on his side and the Robians who are on Sonics side, he realized that he wasn't being attacked. Even though he was separated from Hamlet, this was his victory anyway. He smirked as he snuck to the stairs to find Sonic so he could kill him, one way or another. Back at the fight, Tails started to throw dishes to his target. And all of the Mobians who were after him fell down. "Good job young lad." Said Rotor, giving him a thumbs up, and went back to the fight. Tails smiled, knowing that he is being helpful and went back to protect his masters and friends and family home. Rosemary walked up to Dulcy, holding a teapot. "Get me up there." Rosemary told Dulcy, pointing at the ceiling light chandelier above. Dulcy nodded and throw Rosemary to the top of the ceiling light chandelier. When Rosemary grabbed on a ceiling light chandelier, she started to pore out hot boiling water inside of her teapot. "How do you like your tea? Hot or boil?!" She watch the Mobian screaming in pain, then she stopped pouring when she spotted a brown Mobian fox with an eye patch. That when she knew it was her husband, Amadeus. "Oh, hello Amadeus! It's really good to see you again dear!" she said with joy. Amadeus got confused and wonder how she know his name and started to feel like she seen her before. Rosemary lost her grip on the ceiling light chandelier and started to fall. When she was about to break into many pieces on the floor, Hamlet ran as fast as he could, and caught her in his arm and hit one of the Mobians who was going to kill her. "Thank you, but shouldn't you be against?" said Rosemary. "Well I use to be on Shadows side, but were are really in a bad situation right know." Said Hamlet, knowing that the Robians aren't enemies. "You're really smarter than him to understand." Said Rosemary and Hamlet nodded say he agrees with her. And they both went back to the fight. When Antoine was sword fighting a Mobian eagle, he saw that a Mobian bird was about to kill Bunnie. So he ran as fast as he could, grabbed a candle and started to burn the Mobian birds' tail, which made the Mobian bird to scream in pain and ran away. Bunnie kiss Antoine on cheek, showing how much she appreciated how he save her life. "Thank you Antoine." She said. "Your welcome mazame. Now let's get back to ze fight." Said Antoine as he and Bunnie went back to the fight. Mutskee started to chase a Mobian cat for trying to kill him with an ax. When Rotor was getting away from the three Mobians who are chasing him, he saw that Antoine is trapped and is going to be killed by a Mobian dog. So Rotor grabbed one of the scissors and used it pinch the Mobian dog. And the Mobian dog ran like a coward. "Are you ok, old friend?'' said Rotor. "I am, thanks to you. Now letz go back to the fight." Said Antoine, as he and Rotor went back to the fight.  All of the Mobians realized that they were no match for the Robians. All of the Mobians went back out of the entrance and raced right back out into the woods. As they were leaving, all of the Mobians wondered why those Robians looked familiar to them and why they felt like they have been in the castle before. What they don't know is that the Robians are their friends and family members and the Werehog is their prince. And they didn't have notice that Shadow is not with them.