Beauty and the Werehog

In Sonic's private room, he was in his bathtub taking a bath. The Robian servants were cleaning Sonic, and Rotor and Antoine came to check on him and notice that he'd looks very nervous. "Master, it was a great idea for you to ask Sally to dance, but could I ask why." Said Rotor. Sonic took a deep breath, then started to explain what had happen between him and Sally. "Well, I'd saw her in the ballroom, and said, 'You're making everything looks so beautiful, we should have a dance tonight.' I never imagine she'd actually say yes. What was I thinking?" "No, Mazter. It'z perfect! The rose haz only four petalz left, which meanz tonight... You can tell her how you feel." Said Antoine with joy. Sonic got upset and worried. "I feel like a fool. She will never love me." Said Sonic in an unconfident tone. "Do not be discourage." Said Antoine trying to make Sonic feel better, but instead Sonic throw water at him. "She iz ze one." Sonic started to get angry. "Stop saying that!" Sonic said as he got out of his bathtub, put on his towel, and sat on his chair so the Robians can get him ready. Antoine followed him. "There is no 'one.'" He said in an anger tone. Then Antoine had another idea to get his confident. "You care for her don't you?" he ask. "I do, with all my heart." Said Sonic. "Well then, woo, her with beautiful music and romantic candlelight." Said Antoine. "Yes, and when the moments just right." Said Bunnie then started to giggle. "Well, how will I know?" Sonic ask. "You'll feel slightly nauseous." Said Rotor. Sonic sighed a little. "Don't worry, Master. You'll do fine." Said Antoine, trying not to make Sonic not to worry so much. Then the Robians started to explain to him what happens if he doesn't tell Sally in time before the last petal drop. "Just don't be so nervous and tell Sally how you feel. Because if you don't, I promise, you'll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days!" Said Rosemary. "In ze dark." Said Antoine. "Covered in dust." Said Bunnie. "Dark and very dirty." Said Antoine which made Sonic a little bit scared, but made him to have confident to tell Sally how he feels. Antoine gave the Robian a signal to let them know it's time to get the Werehog ready. "Start with the hair. Women love nice hair." Said Antoine. The Robain started to brush Sonic's quills. "How tidy the fingers and toes?" said Rosemary poring some water in a cup. "Chapeau, brush those teeth. They need it." Said Rotor. One of the Robian servants started to brush Sonic's teeth. Sonic dip his nail in a cup of water that Rosemary prepare. "Eyes close. Puff, puff." Said Bunnie to Sonic as she put on makeup in his face. "And to top final look." Antoine said as he gets the wig and put it on Sonic's head. "Voil?" said Antoine letting everyone know that they are done. Sonic look himself in the mirror and frowned, noticing how ridiculous he looks wearing makeup and a wig in a Werehog form. The Robian servants also notice how ridiculous he looks. "Ok, I can fix this." Antoine said. So the Robian's went back to work, and started to fix Sonic's appearance. Meanwhile Sally was in her room, already prepared for tonight. She was wearing a bright yellow dress, high heels, and her hair was pulled back into ponytail with a hair piece. Sally smiled at Dulcy, who was smiling at her appearance. "Oh beautiful! But something is missing. Oh yes, the finishing touch!" said Dulcy as she sparkle some glitters in Sally's dress. "You're ready." Dulcy said. Sally smiled at her and hugged her. Dulcy hugged her back. Sally went down the stairs that's leads to her room and saw Sonic. He a blue coat with golden buttons and white cuffs. A white kerchief was tied around his neck as a gold shirt was under his coat. He stepped down the stairs to meet Sally. He then bowed like a gentleman to her and Sally curtsied to him. He then stuck his left elbow to Sally. "Shall we?" he asked. Sally took a nod and took his arm and went down the stairs. Peter, the Robian red dragon, started to play the piano softly. Rosemary with Tails beside her started to sing.

Tales as old as time

True as it can be

Barely even friends

Then somebody bends

Unexpectedly

Just a little change

Small to say the least

Both a little scared

Neither one prepared

Beauty and the Werehog

When Sonic and Sally arrived in the ball room, they started to dance. As they faced each other, Sally curtsied before Sonic bowed. She held out her hands to him. He hesitated as he raised his hands to his chest, his fingers closed in to his palms. He set his clawed hands into Sally's normal hands. Sally smiled at him and stepped to the right, still holding Sonic's hand. She stepped back in front of him and moved to the left. Sonic smiled as he moved to the right.

Ever just the same

Ever a surprise

Sally smiled with the Werehog as they spun and crossed arms.

Tale as old as time

Tune as old as song

Bittersweet and strange

Finding you can change

Learning you were wrong

Sonic gently wrapped his arm around Sally's waist and set his other hand behind her head. Sally wrapped her arms around his neck, Sonic bent her down slowly. Then he scooped her up onto his hip, raising her up, and twirled a few times.

Certain as the sun

Rising in the east

Tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the Werehog

Sonic slowly spun Sally away and she returned with a twirl her back touching his chest. She looked behind her shoulder and Sonic smiled. They separated and they both bowed to each other. Sonic took his elbow out to Sally and she accepted it.

Tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and...

The Werehog

Sonic allowed Sally to sit on the bench beside him. "You dance well." Said Sonic. Sally chuckled. "Thank you, my father taught me when I was little. I used to step on his toes a lot." Said Sally. Sonic chuckled, then he asked her, gently grasping her hands. "Sal, are you happy here, with me?" "Of course," Sally responded quickly. Sonic felt so happy to know that Sally is happy to be here with him, even though he's a Werehog. Sonic then notice that Sally's smile was gone and she was looking out into the distance. "Is something wrong?" the Werehog ask. "I was just thinking about my father. I just wish I could see him again." Sally said. Sonic started to think, then had an idea. "There is a way. I can show you if you want." Said Sonic. Sally turned her head and smiled. She nodded and the Werehog took her hands.