The Transformation

When Roxanne heard Sally saying, "I love you" to Sonic, she smiled brightly knowing that Sonic has finally learn to love, and she knew that spell is breaking soon. She used her magic to restore the rose, and then disappeared with a smile. While Sally continued to cry while the rain wasn't slowing down, a shot of lightning from the sky landed onto the balcony next to her, Max, and Sonic. The light scattered into tiny particles after it hit. Soon, a few more began to fall to the in different colors. Sally and Max heard the sounds of stars shooting down from the sky as they hit the stone surface making a shimmering sound. As Sally lifted her head up to see what was going on, she then felt the body of the werehog being lifted up on its own. Sally and Max backed away staring at Sonic's body being held up by whatever was holding him in the air. Sally and Max huddled together watching whatever was happening to Sonic. Both of them watched as more stars shot down each time including the body now starting to turn itself around. The cape continued to flow while it turned having it getting tangled up in it. Sonic's body moved around a little like it was trying to be free. Then his hand was pulled out, but a strong light engulfed all around his finger, palms, arms, and all over it. The large hand began to change sizes. It was changing back to its original form. The light began to engulf the entire body down to the feet. As the light grew brightly, the large feet slowly changed smaller like the hands. The light was changing the entire body back to normal like magic. As the brightness continued up to the head, Sonic's fur was blew by a gust of wind having it change down including his head and face. The light brightened much more having them all look away from the sight till it slowly dimmed down. Sally turned her head to see the body now being lowered back to the floor, but it was completely different. It was smaller, skinnier, and less furry. She and her father slowly got up and moved a few paces towards his body, but quickly jumped away watching him move. He slowly stood up like a normal with his back to them. Looking down at his hands seeing that it was completely back to normal, his head looked up slowly, then immediately turned around to face Sally and her father. He was almost like the werehog, but his body was like a normal hedgehog would have. His face was smaller and his muzzle wasn't poked out like the werehog's. His arms were shorter and hands bigger still, but not as big before, and his legs were the same including his bare feet. He had a peach color in his stomach and arms, and he now has light blue color on his quills and arms. Sally gasped to see it was the one from the ripped picture she had seen, by why is he standing where the werehog laid? The blue hedgehog placed his hands on his chest looking down as his new body then turn around to see that Max and Sally don't recognize him. "Sal, its me." He spoke in soft tone now. He smiled up at her stepping forward and grabbing her hands in his. Sally stared at him like he was some stranger that she somehow knew. She lifted her hand up to his quills gently stroking down feeling them slightly softer than usual. Moving her hand down to his face, Sally stared up into his eyes seeing the familiar green emerald ones she had always seen, yet felt so moved by their stare. This was really her werehog, her Prince Sonic now completely back to normal. Her eyes widened, and a smile grew onto her face, "It is you!" she said happily. Sonic's smiled never left. He took her hand back into his, holding it tightly. They both stared at each other happy that the curse has been lifted. Sally slowly moved up to Sonic while he moved his head down to her. Their noses touched each other as they slowly moved further into one another, and finally, they have given their first kiss to seal their love forever. The lights around the two all shot up into the air, then exploded into tiny shimmering lights like fireworks. But Sonic wasn't the only one who changed back by the light, all the lights flew around the castle changing everything completely. The scary gargoyles were replaced by statues of heavenly angels, and part of the castles that was crumbled and destroyed were fixed up like magic. Then all of a sudden, the lights started to hit all of the Robians, and they were transformed back into Mobians. When Pete and Dulcy were transformed back into Mobian dragons, they were so happy to each other's normal eyes again that they shared a passionate kiss. When Muttski was turn back into a dog, he was so happy to see his normal doggy tail again, and then he started to pea after a long year of not going anywhere to do his privacy. When Rotor was turn back to a Mobian walrus, he was happy to see Antoine in his Mobian form again and knowing that the spell is broken. "Rotor, we beat ze clock." Said Antoine as he and Rotor gave each other a hug. Then Antoine saw that Bunnie was turn back into a Mobian bunny again, that he ran to hug and kiss her happily. Then finally, Rosemary and Tails were turn back to normal, and Rosemary was happy to see Tails and herself, back into Mobians. "Tails, look at you! You're a little Mobian fox again!" said Rosemary, as she starts to kiss Tails and realize that he still smell good. All of the Mobian villagers, who had ran off, return back. Because they began to remember all of their missing Mobian family and why they felt like they have been in the castle before. When Amadeus looked at Rosemary again, he started realize that she's is his wife and that Tails is his son, which made him very happy to see and remember them. "Rosemary? Tails? I remember." Said Amadeus as he, his wife, and son hugged each other tightly, happy to be reunited again. A Mobian female seal named Bessie saw Rotor, and started to remember that Rotor is her husband. "Rotor? Rotor!" When Rotor turned around, he was so happy to see his wife again that he hugged her tightly. When all the Mobian villagers and servants were heading back inside the castle, Bunnie saw Sally holding Sonic and she was happy to see her. "Antoine, look." Said Bunnie, to get Antoine's attention. "Ah, my prince." Said Antoine as he bows down to Sonic. "Hello old friend." Said Sonic, as he ignores Antoine bowing down to him and gave him a hug. "You saved our lives, thank you." Said Bunnie as she gives Sally a big hug. "Sally, it's me! Its Tails!" said Tails, as he ran to give Sally a hug. Sally then understood why Sonic and his servants, who are now his friends, never told her how to break the spell. She realize if they had told her that the only way to break the spell is for her to fall in love with Sonic, she would have feel like they were using her as a tool. But she was happy that she was able to help. As all the Mobians went inside, Sonic hosted a ballroom party to celebrate the freedom. Sonic, Sally, and all the Mobians dance in ball, as Pete plays the piano, while Dulcy sings with her beautiful voice, while carrying Muttski in her arms.

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

As Max was painting a version of the ballroom party to be remember, he was happy to see Sally reunited with her true love, that he started to cry a little. Noticing how much his baby girl has grown, he started to wish that his wife was still here to see this, but he was happy that Sonic accepted him to live in the castle to be close to Sally. Because Sonic knew that Sally wouldn't love be far away from her family. As Rosemary was dancing with her husband, she decided to sing a little bit as well.

Winter turns to spring
Famine turns to feast
Nature points the way
Nothing left to say
Beauty and the Beast

As they were dancing, Sonic notice that Sally was looking at him with a curious look. "What? What is it?" "How would you feel about growing a beard?" said Sally, which made Sonic to chuckle a little and make a grunt sound. Sally laugh a little, as she and Sonic kiss, and continue to dance.

Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Werehog

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Werehog

The End